What trick are you working on?

That second pop killed me. But the initial reason the second pop killed me is because I wasn’t doing the first one right. :smiley:

Even after getting the first one right, I had a second round of serial failures because I couldn’t get the land-through triangle big enough. I had to 1/20th speed the videos and compare what I was doing over and over until I realized I didn’t have my thumb in the right position to spread the triangle open.

After that, I started getting successes, and now I’m consistent with it. Even landing it blindfolded, although I haven’t tried that lately.

1 Like

I made my own trick called side triangle ( on my you tube account how to do it :100:)

Candy Slack - Finally figured out the last part so I can repeat it. Fun trick! Now time to rip it apart and build something off of it :slight_smile:

After “plateau-ing” I got inspired to work on a tech combo of my own, still nowhere near perfect or complete but thought I’d share it with you guys so far.

Yellow Submarine has been my focus the last couple days. Much fun, feels great! not sure how it looks yet, i should use my cam more…

I’ve been working on that too! I get confused when you spin the strings around the yoyo, sometimes they go where I want them and sometimes they don’t.

yep the struggle is real! haha

I have been working on that 2nd pop for 6 months. It’s tough. I know what you’re going through.

I finally learned White Buddha today. After spending half an hour trying to memorize the moves I finally got it 3 times in a row. Nice!

Finally got to where i can control both the tangle swing AND the size of the final GT in Yellow Submarine. That one was alot harder that it looked. Feels good to grind it out! No sub for puttin the hours in and staying focused. :slight_smile:

Working on Cold Fusion and some new binds. Spent the afternoon yesterday with some other yoyo’ers, and it made a HUGE difference in pulling stuff off. Actually being able to see it in person step by step is awesome!

I can’t get the rejection right after the backwards GT thing. Any tips would nice.

I’m working on Miguel Correa’s Wrist Wrap.

eli hops and boingy boing. actually i think the eli hops are easier than boingy.
i just about have the matrix down solid.
gw

Working on a tech combo of my own

1 Like

Cool Trick! Towards the end it looks like you go into an under mount then swing the yoyo back behind the string. I do something similar to that in a trick I made up a few weeks ago.

Working on kick flip suicide. I seem to be able to hit it about 1% of the time. Practice makes perfect.

Dunno if I’d call it “working on it” but decided to try some special effects with an almost decent Spirit Bomb.

AG, I love the satisfied look on your face as the yoyo returns to your hand. Haha!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdur6K_gWIs