What’s your favorite pocket sized yo-yo 🪀

It was my day tripper. But sadly I’ve lost it somewhere. After that would have to be my pockeHt or weekender.

6 Likes

Recess Komodo is the one that ends up in my pocket the most. It’s not exactly pocket sized, but it is slightly smaller than most of my throws and it’s pretty excellent.

2 Likes

Ricochet. Should have never let mine go

2 Likes

all time, the yyf nova or general yo mini star … more recent, the clyw pickaxe

1 Like

PockEHt

16 Likes

General Yo Ministar 2, absolutely the best pocket yoyo ever in my opinion for unresponsive play.

Want something smaller? Go with the YYF Heist.

5 Likes

Fallen angel is pretty awesome.

4 Likes

The YYF Heist has the best balance of playability and comfort in a front pocket out of any I’ve tried.

3 Likes

The 66% Stealth Ogre. It has a very unique feel because of the small size and extreme weight distribution ; the thing weighs 62 grams with 76% of that in the rings. It also feels downright dangerous to use because of the combination of density and the sharpness of the obnoxious weight rings.
I bet the Masamini 2 feels pretty close while probably being much less dangerous, although I haven’t had the chance to use one yet.

2 Likes

This is my list EXACTLY but I would have to add the #Hashtag

2 Likes

The Executive
44.4 diameter
30.2 width

9 Likes

I have a Senban on its way to me. I don’t own a single pocket throw, so I figured it was about time. Excited to try it.
Up until now I’ve been pocketing an old Hspin called The Cut. Killer throw and not super wide

3 Likes

dietz!!

2 Likes

Ok I own,
Dingo
Mini freehand
Heist
Pocket rocket
Mighty flea
Big deal
They all rock. Because it’s all in the hands.
Favorite? Well I own them all……

9 Likes

Surprised the Black Canon hasn’t been mentioned yet… nothing else comes close IMO

9 Likes

I liked my latest version of the Burly. It is a gidgee wood fixed axle yoyo with a 5mm axle. It had a diameter of 44mm.

16 Likes

As of late the fe/urn and sparrow have been up there . I think the pickaxe is just awesome all around.

3 Likes

Does the assassin count?

3 Likes

And where do I get one of those???

2 Likes

Workshop closes for over a year after Saturday…:confused:

3 Likes