what else do you do

Besides yoyoing what else does everybody like to do. I like hunting, fishing and snow mobileing. 8 :

ATV, Snowboard, Fish, sit at my computer on yye all day.

(Mitch) #3

Im in marching band… I make dumb movies with friends, I love to fish and play poker, and Im also an avid DnD player…

Oh, and I have a job :’(

It supports my habits! (Yoyoing ofcourse!)

(SR) #4

Besides yo-yoing, drumming, band, fishing, YYE Forums, chess.

Alot people like to fish

Teasing my sisters :stuck_out_tongue:

BMX, snowboard, read, make youtube vids, hang with friends, play with my dogs, drag race on mini bikes, and come to think of it I hardly ever yoyo. :stuck_out_tongue: http://www.youtube.com/user/thecrews123 <— my channel BTW

(Marvin.D) #8

im a tech deck master,i skaterbored(i act more wight then i do black do no why i just do)

play bass…

play in the school band, play guitar, TV, video games, hang out with my friends, all sorts of stuff.

(Infinite Chaos) #11

water ski (slalom), paintball, read, school sports teams (swimming, volleyball, waterpolo), video games… Think thats about it… lol :smiley:

EDIT: omg i forgot about CHESS!!! :o I love playing chess! lol ::slight_smile:

I do those too.

(JonasK) #13

THIS!

It’s pretty fun, even though I’m really not that good at it.

I’m still at the scale stage…

Online Games, Here, Basketball, Lacrosse, Cello, Chess, read, start Flame Wars.

Basically it.

(Infinite Chaos) #15

Awesome!

oh not water ski stuff, but paintball and reading

Well, I skateboard, play video games, hang out with friends, and play piano.

(Tenoh) #18

Besides yo-yoing, I do martial arts, draw, write, play ukulele, and play video games. So basically I have a lot of very odd hobbies, this is fine with me. :slight_smile: Snowbording is also nice, though it hardly snows enough here to go do that.

I read quite a bit, and play tabla. Lots, and lots of tabla. I jam with my jazz trio as often as possible as well. I also tend to play overly large amounts of Super Smash Bros. Melee, and once the season is right, I’ll be skiing every day : D

basketball team in my school,chess,fishing,hunting,piano,taekwondo (black belt),play video games and thats about it.