What do you do in your spare time?

Besides yoyoing what? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to papercraft http://nintendopapercraft.com/

(Mark) #2

I play guitar and yoyo. Also, practice some tennis as well as some brawl.

Rock Band
Baseball
Hang Out With Friends
Read Epic Fantasies(The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Belgariad, Malloreon, and the Shannara Series)

I play guitar, bass, I play video games… mostly oblivion, I also watch Star Wars…alot

Nice! I do a little papercraft in my spare time as well. Hmm, perhaps I have plans that could be of use to you? Let me know and we’ll figure out a way to get a zip file to you, should you be interested. I have some neat stuff I’ve collected over the years.

Anyway, I’m big into video gaming in my spare time. Right now my current addictions are UT3 and WoW. I also do a LOT of charity work for a, well, “private fraternity” I’ve been a member of for a good number of years.

yoyo
talk to friends
yoyo
explore the creek
yoyo
wants to pick up diablo
yoyo
soccer

yoyo and my chemistry studies.

(JonasK) #8

UT3 is awesome, too bad i can’t play it since my good computer is broken. :frowning:

(Jeromy K.) #10

I spend a lot of time at my church, I am the Youth Minister there. I also spend a lot of time with my Wife and 4 kids. And i make yoyo string yah. If there is time i will go fishing or hunting.

(Connor) #11

I Play Golf, YoYo, Hang out with my friends, Hang out with my Girlfriend and her Little bro, Ride my bike, swim laps, play racketball.

and despite all that im still bored out of my mind just about all the time :-[

EDIT: and i like reading.

ummm
i play 360(Im lord ion 13 on live)
play basketball and football
yoyo
read

Collect comics, growing fruits and vegetables, cooking, a bit of a wine and scotch connoisseur, and a bad chocoholic.

Play lacrosse and try (usually unsuccessfully) to catch up with my non-yoyoing friends.

then the usuals… movies, sleep, food, travel, internet surfing,

Woot, finally another WoW player. Considering the general opinion is if you play with a yoyo, your kinda dorky, I’m surprised we don’t have more WoW players. Anyways, I’m not really a dork, I love to run with my dog, and work out, but my free time mostly goes to WoW and YoYo’s :slight_smile:

New Slogan: Doc Rock!!

LAX is AWESOME!!! I be nerd–Read,Homework,Talk with other nerds,eat,and BRENT STOLES

thanks… I think its ok

(Cinimod105) #18

For me, I read books on physics and astronomy, play badminton, play online games, and go shopping.

Go on YYE

That's not free time-- I have special times for it  ;D

-Evan