What did you get in the mail this week?

(Victorian YoYos) #4216

Ayyy

(Jacob Waugh) #4217

That envelope.

(Victorian YoYos) #4218

I got the same one :joy:

:thinking:

A Canary in a vacuum sealed bag with no string. So trend.

Oh yeah and this Muse with some Froot Loops mini donuts. Round things with round things.

23h

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Some logo plays non-Jake approved…

(Ethan Ryan L. Valondo) #4224

Heres a photo of it with my marco. It may be hard to see, but theres a lighter shade of pink on the string and it gives it such a cool look. This Pink is inspired by the Darling in the Franxx (anime) Zero Two (character)

Sorry late reply, its from a guy here in our country, @project44company. These pink strings are a combination of Poly, Nylon and Rayon. It has a pretty unique feel to it too. Super soft, but you still feel the presence. I love the slight bounce, the whippy-ness (prolly as whippy as a Kitty string 1.5, which is whippier than the xl), and the longetivity. Color doesnt fade, i have been using the same string for a day with atleast 3 or more hours of play and it is still good as new, especially the color. Kitty XL would be really worn out in that few hours for me.

({John15}) #4225

It’s about to be on like Donkey Kong :facepunch: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Mk1 Yoyos) #4226

ohhhh snap

try grellow, it’s GREAT

({John15}) #4227

Is that a mix of green and yellow? Lol

(Mk1 Yoyos) #4228

Yep, those two maxi-lock neons go together like lemons and limes.

+1 for grellow please :’)

({John15}) #4230

Oh, there will be much grellow :wink:

My Citizen(ship) finally came through!

I’m going to have to validate your credentials

Not yoyo related but I got this bad boy tee because it reminds me of…YOYO

Got This Last Week! And Man! The MMC in the Spring time colorway :heart_eyes: the 420 feels light as heck :heart_eyes: just gotta get used to the High Walls, Got the Variant as a Gift but havent had time to Try it!

This is weeks Mail day is also Packed! Been Using @MarkD string on the Reaper!:heart_eyes: Love It(Definitely something people should try) As for the Canary I love the Purple! But Prefer the Older Finish feels Different for sure, but with that Ive been Using @Dust Heartstrings Havent Tried Nylon string before but Love it! It feels as if theres nothing there, Have a lot to Rotate through, well i think i have my Hands full for quite some time!

(Victorian YoYos) #4235

Just wait till you try the 420 light