What did you get in the mail this week?

See, dreams do come true. :rainbow:

(ClockMonsterLA) #4177

The real dream is that nickel Benchmark W…

({John15}) #4178

Alright! Finally lol

(Jim Honaker) #4179

Today’s arrival. Thrown it a few times so far, it is certainly light… and big! Luckily I don’t have small hands, so far it seems nice, I look forward to getting to know it better

(Jim Honaker) #4181

That Par Avion is nice, but man is it big. For me at least. I tried it out and just could not get the right feel for it. It takes some getting used to.

(Jacob Waugh) #4182

Who did you snag it from?

(ClockMonsterLA) #4183

From Zachary Walters on the FB BST.

({John15}) #4184

OD x CLYW Summit

(Patrick Speer) #4185

the Par, pretty big! lol

(Levi Neal) #4186

It’s my wife’s birthday but it sure feels like mine.

I got a boa in the mail today and decided to let my other boa check it out :smile:

(Levi Neal) #4188

I love it. Got a ball python named mr. Snake myself. Jake The Snake is his full name.

Got the last akita available online from slusny,its a beautiful dog.Lets hope clyw makes a v.2 and calls it the shibu inu.it’ll just slightly smaller version for name sakes lol.

Hey you got your Summit! congratz!

The last black/green Delrin Skyva, One Drop Deep State, some extra side effects to mess with (as shown with the CODE side effects on the Deep State), and (not pictured) some much needed One Drop lube.

Love both of these, the Deep State has a very nostalgic feeling to it, taking me back to the past when slimline yoyos were the thing to have.

Finaly my Rain City Skills Loonie arrived. Have been waiting well over a monthfor it to get here.
I also got a couple of Variants, some strings and the OD Overture.

(Campbell White) #4193

I picked up an M002 April

({John15}) #4194

I really like this photo

(Jared ) #4195

Love it.