What did you get in the mail this week?

({John15}) #3813

Follow his Instagram [stories] and YouTube channel. He gives plenty of noticed before each drop. I’ve never attempted one, but he does give a heads up most of the time. That’s why they sell out so fast.

The g2_drops Instagram post every drop time and only drop times.

CLYW Akita, CLYW Puffin, YYF DNA, General-yo KLR

was a really good week:)

Wow! That KLR is a gem!

Yeah:) When i saw it, i just knew i had to grab it upxD

(Tyler) #3818

A-RT Woofa

Smashing Monocle

Man I love the BST

Ok Ill watch on that. I just don’t have time or desire to watch some monday video for weeks to find out when the drop is.

(Christopher Dougherty) #3820

Bills bills and more bills!! Haha

Kind of cheating since these were last weeks picks ups but whatever lol. I got a stacked genesis, SF SF, Radical Seas Siren v2, a G5, and lastly a poly wedge.

What are they, bro? The orange string on blue is hot!!!

I did it. I really did it! In less than a week I should be holding my new One Drop Top Deck! Deep sea fade…

(ClockMonsterLA) #3825

My sentiments exactly! Neon orange with blue is an amazing combination. It’s my favorite string/yoyo color combo.

(ClockMonsterLA) #3826

You picked an incredible throw! Congrats!

Thanks. Luckily, I really only eat soup and beans and rice…

(ClockMonsterLA) #3828

Unfortunately, once you get a taste of One Drop with the Top Deck, you will feel the irresistible need to get more One Drops.

I’m extremely curious to feel the difference when I compare it to the handful of yoyos I already really love because I don’t know what they will be. My first harmonica cost $8. A few months later I got one that cost $60 and though they look similar there was a whole world of difference and to someone else that never played a harmonica they might think I got taken big time.

({John15}) #3830

Eh, you’re probably gonna hate it. One Drop is lame

/s

It already shipped. Guess I’ll start constructing a BST post right now…

({John15}) #3832

No no no, you can just send it to me. I have a proclivity for lame yoyos