What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: oh my… what an epic mail day! I’m seriously jealous right now

2 Likes

46.5, or 46.43mm to be exact, smooth as a knife through butter…(scratch that!) Sword through a cloud!

3 Likes

Awesome, I’m definately asking Santa (aka my wife, probably using our joint account) for one this year.

2 Likes

I’m surprised you can tolerate those graphics with your preference for solid colors

2 Likes

Yeah, the engraved graphics are a bit on the heavy side, for sure. But the rest of the design and color scheme is very nice, so I can tolerate it. It’s also good that their halves are the same. Plus, I love their shapes and sizes.

2 Likes

And thank YOU for that! Those should last you a nice long while. :smiley:

Aww, man, your making my day! Thanks so much! :pray:

Or in my case lack of marketing! haha

These (The White) are usually available if you ever want to find out. I dont advertise and my website is currently down, but just send me a DM for more details when ever. I usually have enough personal stash set aside to take care of most small orders. I need lots of time for big requests. (thanks for your patience @Cannon ! Hope you like that string snake holder! Merry Christmas!)

Also- I got a G2 Pelican today in the mail. Yay!! :smiley:

6 Likes

Just arrived:

• Houska Dry
  • Flux

8 Likes

How does the Flux play?

2 Likes

I got this OD Valor Saturday Market and it gorgeous and seriously fun to play!

IMG_0078

9 Likes

I am super jealous of how good these other Saturday Market yo-yos are coming out

6 Likes

That’s a mighty fine piece. It’s on my short list of “if money was no object” throws. How’s it play?

4 Likes

Didn’t you say you got one that was almost all yellow? I’ve been on the fence about the Saturday Kuntosh. They seem so unique and cool looking

3 Likes

It feels like a very stable organic, not unlike a MarkMont Classic. But I haven’t really had enough time with it to form a deeply informed opinion yet.

3 Likes

A mint Walter too?!

2 Likes

The Surveillance is just amazing. Bear in mind that for me, amazing means it spins a long time and stays incredibly stable, which are the two characteristics I prize over everything else such as, say, floatiness or manuverability. It also has an H shape that I really like, and it binds like a champ. I am extremely pleased with it.

4 Likes

Yeah the Walter popped up and I’m a sucker for a good responsive.

3 Likes

Of course I’m a relative inexperienced thrower, But I’m working on my stability so I may have to look into the Surveillance. Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

you hero
that image is so satisfying

2 Likes

Here’s my kinda disappointing Saturday Market gauntlet.

image image

Virtually no dark colors in this one :confused: compare

My gauntlet ended up looking a lot more like that other “Saturday” colorway they dropped the Eclipse in, I wanna say “Saturday Morning”, which I guess is OK?

9 Likes

Grab a dark purple Sharpie and get to it, buddy! It still looks mega cool!!!

3 Likes