What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

My friends and I have been learning cardistry together, and one of them has that deck, so jealous.

5 Likes

Does it stick to your hands when it’s sweaty? The finish is supposed to be super absorbent right?

3 Likes

what’s that bearing lube thing?

3 Likes

This is waiting for me when I get back home from my vacation:

10 Likes

Love that yoyorecreation. I’m definitely a fanboy. Where’d you find a blue one? All I could find was gray.

4 Likes

A guy in Denmark was selling (a used) one through the Facebook YoYo BST group.

3 Likes

IMG_20181229_211906658 IMG_20181229_211854900
A new Terrarian splashed with love. Also got a box of white kitty normal, made the color switch. @smileypants707 was right, white string is very classy.

14 Likes

Very interesting shape!

3 Likes

Just got 2 items in the mail!
Thanks @codinghorror! No Jive 3-in-1! It is perfect, with the pumping wood booklet, sealed strings, and spare axles. You are awesome! Thank you!
20181229_223225

Also a big shout out to @FourCorner. He sent me this well loved Civility for the cost of shipping. I have been wanting one for quite some time and this really satisfies that need. Plus I am not worried about putting some dings in it!
20181229_223237

13 Likes

I was reading a topic about titanium throws and someone mentioned the Heirloom. So, I looked it up, only 30 made came out awhile ago. No way to get one of those. Back to yoyoexpert search yoyo brothers and what do I see. One Heirloom left at a sale price. I had no choice. It’s #14.

photo P1000440_zpsmtnqb2o2.jpg

17 Likes

I got a Manatee, 888GT, Wedge, Monster Edge, Loop 2020s, and a Flight. (For Christmas. (I know Christmas was last week, but it was within 7 days ago))

12 Likes

Merry Christmas!,

3 Likes

Codinghorror is awesome!

5 Likes

I think the Heirloom was a score at that price. I really enjoy mine.

4 Likes

Thanks smitty. I really like it too.

2 Likes

Yeah, nice score on that Heirloom. Mine is #15, so I guess that kinda makes us Heirloom Neighbors. :wink:

8 Likes

Howdy neighbor.

3 Likes

1104 posts were split to a new topic: What did you get in the mail for 2019?

As this is the main central mailday topic for all time, I just went through all the posts in this topic and fixed up images in every single post where I could, along with any minor formatting edits that helped make things more readable for the future.

Some images were not recoverable, sadly, depending where they were linked from. This problem should not recur in the future as this forum software has native image hosting, and automatically downloads / mirrors remote images so they can’t get broken by bad / disappearing remote hosts aka the dreaded “web rot”.

You may be asking yourself, “wow, Jeff, did you really just scroll through ~3200 posts and hand edit them?”

Yes.

Yes I did.

If it’s any consolation I watched this movie The Lobster while I was doing it, which is, like me… completely insane.

Anyways, there are some very cool maildays in the scroll history here, like @mrciurleo who found a 1984 Olympic Tom Kuhn, there’s a Magnum, and gosh all kinds of super cool stuff. Such history! :sunglasses:

If you’d like to browse the full topic, some Pro Tips™:

• Instantly jump to the top of any topic by tapping or clicking on the topic title, there at the top of the page. Look up ↑ ↑

• Use the timeline control on the right → → (it’s at the bottom on mobile) to jump to an arbitrary post number or date; click or tap the top date to go to the ↑ first post in the topic, click or tap the bottom date to go to the … wait for it… ↓ last post in the topic.

• Press ? to see the jump keyboard shortcut, if you’re on a real keyboard device. Hint, it is #.

We also greatly improved our lazy loading (and general loading) of images recently, so there’s never been a beter time to browse images. Get your :framed_picture: on!

p.s. I would like to add that I super hate Photobucket. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

24 Likes