What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

I know I’m kind of in the wrong topic as we picked these up at world’s, but here we go anyway…
20190810_200534
Got these beauties from the YYE table! Thanks @YoYoExpertGarrett (and your partner…never got his name) for all the help and letting me test drive so many throws. Love YYE! True class acts!

My wife, who is just starting out, got a ton of help from @yyfben2.deactivated (I think this is his user name) and a wicked deal on the shutter/dream package.
She picked up the Plstc and a Flight(not pictured) from the YYE table. A true yoyo mama!!!
20190810_204833

14 Likes

Happy to help out, great to meet you! And that was YoYoFactory team member @YoYoExpertEric at the table with me.

9 Likes

Oooh you got the Edolass! I love that blue but I can’t justify dropping another $150 when I already have the prepro :joy:

6 Likes

Banshee SS Proto (same as production)
SF SStatement
SF PLSTC

10 Likes

Banshee SS? Is that a bi-metal Banshee???

4 Likes

Yep!

Great to meet you guys too!!! Btw I ended up chickening out trying to get Andre to sign my DM2😂

4 Likes

They aren’t “open” to the public yet, right?

1 Like

I played the ss banshee at WYCC. Not for me really, but right up your alley. Extreme rim weight and stability.

4 Likes

They haven’t been officially released, if that’s what you mean.

1 Like

I had to at least try it out after reading your high praise, and really liked it. Thanks for your mini review! You should do more

3 Likes

Well, like all G2 yoyos (except the TiShee which was opened to pre-orders in a proper way), I will have to wait for a Banshee SS to show up on BST in order to get/try one.

4 Likes

That Banshee SS looks gorgeous anyways

I did a mini review? I don’t even remember lol

1 Like

It plays better than it looks :eyes:

1 Like

Don’t make me feel jealous😭

1 Like

Well you posted a couple times about how great it is… I’m embellishing a bit. Anyway you hit the nail on the head, it’s a beast!

4 Likes

Ah yes. Search “Edolass” on the forums and I’m pretty much the only one that ever mentions it :joy:

But now I’m not the only one that has one :grin:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Show me a better looking 3a pair. I’ll wait.

16 Likes

Those look amazing. However, I’m not a fan of shiny finishes like that haha