What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Got this today I think it is now my new favourite throw…loving clyw

9 Likes

Metal yetis are dope!

2 Likes

Yup - A new school favourite of mine, also.

OD Rebirth.

Scored this pretty cheap on ebay and it comes with brass side effects (didn’t previously own any). A few dings but not enough to upset me.

I have been enjoying playing with it far far more than I ever expected, this is a really solid fun yoyo, hurrah!

10 Likes

Definitely overkill packaging lol

10 Likes

Good end (almost, working until at least 6 tonight) to a frustrating AF week

13 Likes

These TiShee’s are upsetting.

4 Likes

Hit me up @adamantiumpops if you wanna work something out for mine!

6 Likes

Another great mail day today! Mystery box netted me a OhYesYo! Lust and I copped an A-RT 420 from the BST.

12 Likes

Unexpected mail day today! YYF Ricochet #25.

13 Likes

Life, TiBanshee:

Was also supposed to have a purple OG Banshee this week, but apparently the USPS had better things to do than deliver it on time.

12 Likes

Looks like usps doesn’t like you haha

1 Like

I am forced to agree with you.

2 Likes

I had the best mail day/week of my entire life. Ive only had about a minute with each of them, but they are all very good and very different. + a pink dove thats not pictured because i love delrins. Neil really came in with the hook up here :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Let’s see… brass death adder, steel death adder, puff adder, atra, and a burm in the middle?

5 Likes

Compare the Death Adders please.

5 Likes

Yes :joy:

@Durfee I honestly cant tell the difference. The brass should have more power but on the string they both feel the same to me. I really dig them though. They dont feel too light or have that rock feeling that a lot of powerful bimetals have, the death adders are a happy medium:)

7 Likes

Got some cool new strings from @Legit_yoyostrings just in time to replace a worn one on my green yoyo.

They’re a tad thicker than Monkeyfinger Vines Phat, and quite whippy, though not to the same speed as something like Airetics. Gonna put in some time on these and post a review in the string makers section later. They come in the 3 best colors for strings, of course.

13 Likes

Yeah I feel the same way about my brass. I’m wondering if it’s because of the size and placement of the rings.

I guess .3gs doesn’t make a whole lot of difference.

3 Likes

Im sure its a tiny bit more powerful, but not by much. I usually don’t like bimetals because theyre either too fast or too heavy, but this one is amazing :slight_smile:

5 Likes