What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Oh! I bet you can walk the dog real good with those!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Itā€™s kinda like neon salmon mixed with hot pink. Definitely pink though.

1 Like

Noice.

Heck yeah! Youā€™ll like the second half of this order more though. I guarantee it.

1 Like

Dang slow mail week. Letā€™s pick it up.
Red Parlay from @Cette

And a Black Al6 Hawk from @smileypants707

Both great players, and both dudes super easy to work with. Thanks again dudes.

Anyone know if I can use mousepads in either of these?

12 Likes

C3 Edolass and some Sochi string

13 Likes

You got 2 color strings but didnā€™t get a pair of yoyos WTF

WHERES THE 3A

5 Likes

Unfortunately I didnā€™t get anything today. My package changed from arriving on time to arriving late this morning.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the worst :confused:

3 Likes

lol my heart legit sank just from reading this! :frowning: :frowning:

3 Likes

I have a couple of BST yoyos arriving today. And then early next week Iā€™ll have yesterdayā€™s YYE order (an Edgeless and a pair of Airwaves). After that, the only thing Iā€™ll still be waiting on is my TiBanshee pre-order (word is Jake is simply waiting on the boxes).

I was planning to get one of the new blue Hummingbirds, but those donā€™t seem to have hatched yet, and Iā€™ve not heard anything about an ETA for them, so I dunno how to budget for that.

No other yoyo purchases on the horizon for me unless One Drop surprises us with a new drop of Virtuosos which include purple this time.

3 Likes

Same happened with that Parlay I posted. made me real sad. I have a couple throws from a BST coming on Monday, and Iā€™m trying like heckarooni to get my post office to hold my Wanker instead of just trying to deliver it to my dogs like they usually do and delay it further.

3 Likes

two great packages, got my modded top back from master modder Chris Neff, with a
new hole in the crown, a shrink wrap bikini and itā€™s balanced, yay! (and a big slice of koma string!)
also got my first chonkakegoma, which is insanely fun.tops1

13 Likes

I just got an update that it at least reached a distribution center near me so at least itā€™ll only be a day late. I was hoping to use it at my performance today though so I was kind of bummed.

And I definitely get the dogs thing. I have murder dogs and always fear that an idiot delivery driver will ignore multiple signs in the drive way and go up on the porch. My dogs would not be a fan of that.

2 Likes

What yo has been delayed?

1 Like

Aqua/Orange Fade Wangle.

3 Likes

Itā€™s here:

Really enjoying it. Wasnā€™t sure how much Iā€™d like it as the other wide yo-yos I tried I didnā€™t love. But just as I hoped the Shutter inner step down makes it feel less chunky both in hand and in play.

As much as I liked the feel of the Statement on the end of the string, the more I played with it the less I liked the bell shape it has. As opposed to looking at something like the ND which has a more steep curve, the Statementā€™s is more gradual and made it feel like a chonker in hand and it felt less comfortable with the types of tricks i like to do. The Selene wasnā€™t as uncomfortable but also wasnā€™t as pleasant feeling as the Statement.

The Wangle is also a little heavier feeling than I saw people saying it was but not so much that itā€™s a deal breaker. Canā€™t imagine Iā€™d like the World Champion edition thatā€™s heavier though.

14 Likes

lol

As for the Shutter WA, I like it just barely enough to keep. Imo it is too wide, but itā€™s unique among my throws and I still desire to pick it up.

4 Likes

Got me a Wanker, a well-used Poppet, and a surprise bonus Bounce from @chaosgow today. Poppet hurts. A lot. Sharp edges to begin with coupled with some (known at purchase) damage on the rims. Makes me want to play nice.
Bounce is VERY nice. Always wanted one but never had funds when I remembered. A welcome addition, and in one of my favorite colors.
Wanker is SO SO GOOD! Nice and chonky. Feels nice in my big ol hands, dances on the string like it weighs half of what it does, and of course makes a nice sound. I will NEVER part with it.

16 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice looking yoyo. I had a wangle for a while, I gave it away. I keep feeling tempted to pick up another, but Iā€™d go for the championship edition. My thought is the extra weight will make it even more unique. I found I like the edge 1.5 more than the normal edge due to the extra bit of weight. Same reason Iā€™m holding out for the yoshicuda. I get a little tired of every yoyo weighing 62-65 grams.

2 Likes