What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Nope, no side effects on this yoyo, all one piece.

2 Likes

none of them are s.e. axles

2 Likes

Oh! I thought those old YWET hubs were s.e. compatible. I stand corrected!

1 Like

My Chief got a new friend today

27 Likes

no fair! i wasnt able to pick up 1 bimetal from the b-grade :frowning:

@yoyo_cubicle just did a trade with me and sent me waaaay more than I expected! I’m totally stocked on rad throws to try and get people into yoyo! Thanks so much!

13 Likes

20 Likes

Ooo my sleipnir came!!

18 Likes

What Yoyo Kings are in those boxes? Or were they boxes just to ship the yoyos?

1 Like

Forgot to post:

23 Likes

Forgot what an awesome yoyo this was, as the bearing in my old one has been all wonked out. The Protostar is still the ideal plastic in my opinion. It blows my mind that the basic design was released in 2010 yet it still outplays most other new plastics by far, despite the increased competition. On the string, you can almost forget that you are playing plastic(weight rings notwithstanding), and apart from grinds, every style of trick just feels right. Sorry about the mini essay haha, I just really like this yoyo.

15 Likes

Probably the last mail day for a while lol. Yoyorecreation medium mystery box! So unbelievably happy with this one!

Left to right: Start the Riot, Overdrive Draupnir, Optima, Futura, Helvetica, Inevitable, TM, Super secret and amazing prototype :stuck_out_tongue:

23 Likes

Unusual duo?? YYR X Yoyoaddict edition Draupnir and OD Parlay.

Btw, can somebody tell me what Parlay colorway is this?

24 Likes

That’s a sick color Draupnir! Does it look as minty green in person as it does in the pic?

2 Likes

Yup. I prefer say NM, means it is used but I couldn’t find any damage. And dead smoooth :star_struck:

1 Like

Nice! I more so meant the color tho haha

2 Likes

Aaah, sorry lol. The color is Emerald Green from the official info :smile:

2 Likes

Haha no worries! It’s absolutely beautiful!

2 Likes

Those were all in ONE medium mystery box? Wow!

3 Likes

What I was supposed to get in the mail:
The France YoYo Association 2020 Pack containing an OD Intro, custom string inside and FYYA membership.

What I got instead was an update on the website indicating my package “is not on the right track” :joy: with not much more information.

I feel like I should be sad right now, but I just find their phrasing too hilarious!

5 Likes