What did you get in the mail this week? (2010-2011)

Didn;t get to post this last week, so…

5 STAR!!!
MERCURY!!!
HALF AND HALF!!!

I also got some snacktime string, a gold skull Duncan Counterweight, and some purple string!

Grey YYF dv888
Prepro green Werrd Pacquiao
2nd run pink Xcube Steamroller
Duncan glove

skyline babyyyyyy ;D

1 100 Count - 100% Polyester YoYoExpert String
Neon Orange - 100 Count EXP_100POLY-4 $12.99

1 Shinwoo Techno 2
White w/ Black Caps $9.99

1 YYF POPstar
Green YYF_POP-4 $25.99

USPS Priority: $5.45
Taxes & Fees: $0.00
Order Total: $54.42

YAHHHHHHHHHH

Aqua - DV888
and some string and such.

'Twas a good day for me ;D

Aqua DV888
2010 Transblue FH2
Trans blue Protostar
Blood Black Addiction
Single bearing 4XL
ANYC (Australian National Yoyo Contest) Legacy w/ Konkave

Plus a pile of Kentaro, K pads and rice stacks :slight_smile:

Next week fingers crossed
Raptor
Eneme
Trinity
Mayhem

Week after that
Dark Blue DV888

And when they’re available again a Skyline

sry if i already said this, about three weeks ago i got pads for my yoyos.From yoyofactory, 2 pro pads and 2 888 size pads. my DNA works again!!!

Got a Clareview Station Wooly Marmot, 100%poly white string, pink string and red/black/white (yoyoexpert edition) twisted string, yoyofactory yoyo holder, thin lube, c trac bearing :)! got it TODAY! 14.05.2011

Yeah.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2657/5734864061_1401002ab4.jpg
54 Lego side effects by davetefft, on Flickr

haha awesome pic!

1 Like

W00t? Just got the Dark Magic II in the mail. Great yo-yo. I highly recommend this yo-yo (to people who are at least an intermediate skill level and people who actually DON’T have it), so thanks for reading.

Maybe you could spend some time doing a complete review, and then posting it in the ‘yoyo reviews’ section, so it can help others decide if it is the right yoyo for them. :wink:

Yes, try making a review.

and not to be trollin, but most (i use this lightly) people who are involved enough to participate in the forums are at least decently skilled.and if you are at least decently skilled, there is no doubt that you have at least used one already, if not own multiple copie.
Just sayin.

888x aqua. Old package.
Red YYF One
Extra spec bearings (I’m tired of my 10 balls locking up)

You are assuming that all players have already got the Dark Magic. Not all people use Yoyojam yoyos, some might choose to learn using Yoyofactory yoyos, so they might not even have touched a Dark Magic before.

I don’t own a DM, and I’m fairly active in the forums. And to be clear, I’ve thrown them, and, not to bash Andre, I didn’t find anything special about them.

CLYW BvM - Black on Grey
CLYW Gnarhwal - Burgundy on Bronze
YYF Popstar - Purple

It’s been a good week.