What did you get in the mail this week? (2010-2011)

I got a replacement Northstar from YoYoFactory, which has a crack on the side. :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHA, the irony :smiley:

I should have a single side pad recessed KICKSIDE in the mail when I get home in 45mins…CAN’T WAIT!!!

Classic 888
freehand 2
Counter attack
:wink: :wink: :wink:

ok first off im not sure which forum this belongs in im sure itll end up getting moved. buuuuuutt…i got my new protostar today! this actually my second pro yoyo and my first plastic(my first being dv888). so going from metal to plastic, here was my thought process: first couple throws,“wtf this thing feels cheap, the bearing is loud, and i dont know about the weight.” within the next five minutes,"holy sh__! this thing is amazing! zips around really well! bearing kinda quieted down.(quieted down alot later in the day). plays real smooth! for what i payed for this thing(like $35), it was an excellent buy. couldnt be happier!

Half-Recessed Fiesta

B-Grade Battosai

Hatrick

Grind Machine (a fun introduction to hubstacks)
Yuuksta (feels very undersized)
Protostar (surprisingly so fun to play with!)
KonKave Bearings
String
Spare response pads

Hopefully a meteor and a legacy as well

nothing :’(

TFL88 groovy edition
M1
Bully v2
;D

Hspin Icon blue/silver ;D It’s awesome, also love the socks.

woooooooooott just ordered purple acidwash yuuksta

09 severe
yfactor
1 of 10 xmas hatrick
1of four essense on its way
delicous
epic week

Sunrise 54
TFL 88 (groovy lady)
Bully v2
M1

Nice, Someguy1135! I used to own the first gen Revo with an RB 323 and it was a beast. So much fun.

Buncha NorCal Inspired String

Bape colorway YOYOUFO.

I wanna say it’s called the mercury, but idk… I get mine tomorrow, as I missed the mail today :cry:

Kojo edition Genesis ;D

YYJ Phenomizm (the second one), YYJ SFX, Duncan Gloves, and a 2010 YYJ contest t-shirt. They’re all coming in three days.

Happy Throwing! =]

MY SASQUATCH AND BAT-O-SIGH SHOULD BE HERE TODAY!!!

But, no, seriously, I’m excited like a kid in a candy shop, only the candy shop is a yoyo shop, and the shop is my mailbox 8()