What are you throwing today?

Throwing a Canvas
Eating some plumbs

20 Likes

Nice pic and the Canvas looks amazing!

6 Likes

Such a great 5A yo-yo.

9 Likes

Can’t wait for more of you guys to get your hands in this bad boy.

CLYWxSF Pariah

15 Likes

How does it play?

4 Likes

That rim looks nice and thick!

2 Likes

It feels a lot more like the Cadence ES than the Akita or OG Cadence. It’s a lot like I would expect a bimetal ES to play.

The softer catch zone is a nice touch, as well as the Akita type dimple.

I’m a huge fan overall!

7 Likes

Haven’t had a proper 1a sesh in a minute

Hits different

9 Likes

I keep coming back to my Duncan Pro Z…and damn I’m still in love with this throw! :heart:
This time I’ve got it set up in it’s slim/responsive form, and triple looped the string around the bearing.
Going to start working on looping finally! Will be adding in 100 loops each day to my practice sessions.

9 Likes

Got this beautiful disaster strapped to my bag today. It’s better than the nickel and standard parlays, and it’s got a c-grade finish. A-grade play though.

10 Likes

That looks super wicked

2 Likes

Got my first bit of 5A damage on my Gulch this morning. It’s both upsetting and freeing in a way. I’m usually not the dude who worries about this stuff and I never plan on selling it so it doesn’t matter. Just initial pangs of guilt I guess.

I need @andy569 to post some 3A damage to ease my pain.

12 Likes

You got it Chief!

Sync has more damage but it was pretty hard to picture the damage with it being raw :grin:

17 Likes

Man that’s a lot of loops!!! I love doing them, but I rarely have the patience for more than 20 a day lol

2 Likes

20 loops takes like 2 minutes even if you’re doing 1 at a time watchu mean :joy:

4 Likes

Except I botch every 3rd loop or so. Snapstart, re-bind, try again. Doesn’t help that I’m terrible at it, and rarely have a proper yoyo for it lol.

1 Like

So basically … we finally have the Recess Charm?

I will never tire of this joke slash observation :relieved:

5 Likes

I haven’t played a charm, but I’d expect they’re pretty similar

3 Likes

Well yeah @The_Machinist said they have given up on copper coating anything but Deep States because it induces too much vibe on anything else.

3 Likes

3A damage looks cool to me.

3 Likes