What are you throwing today?

Heist?

6 Likes

Heist

5 Likes

Heist

3 Likes

Really? The Heist is so tiny, but it looks kinda big next to those other throws (one of them is a Parlay, right?).

3 Likes

Just found this yesterday whilst reorganizing my house. 100% forgot I bought it last year. Finger spin city for me today.
20190115_124157

9 Likes

No there is no parlay in that pic that’s a Bape.

4 Likes

Does Bape = Bapezilla? Or Bapezilla 2?

According to the specs on YYE, the Heist is about the same size as the 66percent mini-throws, which are tiny, but it just doesn’t look that small in the photo for some reason.

3 Likes

That one is a 2. I rarely throw a og Bape at work.

3 Likes

@Chrisdoc145 That is a Spinworthy Ballsy. I hand make them.

5 Likes

yotricks sage, and magic yoyo n11.

6 Likes

Never tried N11 but I love to pick up the Sage. It’s probably feels more comfortable than any other yoyo I have. I prefer metal but I can do anything I can do on the Sage and it feels more fun than anything else I own. I don’t play it responsive though.

5 Likes

A lot of different things today. Wooly marmot, swish, blockade, ghost, monster edge

2 Likes

Well, the Acryllion has a ton of center weight since the thing is solid and there’s no real distribution of weight to the edges. So it plays mega center weighted. Not… really a good thing for a yo-yo in my opinion? I mean, I understand people who complain that putting extremes of weight on yo-yo rims is not fully necessary, but this is the opposite of that :wink:

3 Likes

Yep. Apart from the metal parts in it, each half is a solid block of acrylic.

I had one and didn’t care for it at all.

3 Likes

I have a 3yo3 + gen yo collab and it plays pretty interesting. Not an amazing player but I enjoy playing it.

3 Likes

Wow… nice

2 Likes

Of course I’m throwing this!

My son made the logo for me! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Here is my main rotation 15476037278646926586453173183421

12 Likes

That’s a really good logo your son made!

6 Likes

That looks great!!!

4 Likes