2 Likes

Custom Reactor from Custom.

6 Likes

the Casefiles 003 by G Squared Yoyos

IMG_6298

18 Likes

Doorknob. Man is this thing fun

17 Likes

I’m starting out this year throwing my general-Yo Ministar 2 I got from @codinghorror 's contest :grin: It’s really nice and smooth, and it’s got really good weight distribution for it’s size. Really fun

4 Likes

This is such a cool photo!

4 Likes

And such a cool throw for such a cool background.

3 Likes

It was brought up the other day so today I have decided to throw around the cheapest bimetal of all time. I only paid 15$ for it brand new.
20190111_133641

16 Likes

Love that speckled Hawk. Let me be the first to make an offer on it if you ever decide to sell.

1 Like

Jake you wouldnt happen to have snozberry swirls left over from the other week would you? Cant recall what model that swirl was on, but man, I fell in love. Then missed the drop. As par for the course.

1 Like

Sorry they all sold

3 Likes

Topdeck courtesy of @Jettfiery, a couple love taps but spins and feels so nice.

I also have to give a shout out to David at One Drop. I reached out to him a little bit ago looking for a Nickel Parlay, just in case one was laying around. I also asked about B Grades. I bought this VTWO, which is phenominal, and paid through Paypal. Paypal sent him my old address. I don’t know why, I had changed it in the system. Needless to say, it ended up in South Carolina, to people who rent a house from new owners I don’t even know. David immediately sent a new one out 2nd day priority. Honestly he sent it to the address provided and still made it right for me. That is a great company that makes me respect and love them even more.

20190111_205126

15 Likes

Fantastic! Those are my two favorite One Drop models. Well done!

3 Likes

Topdeck is sooo good :heart:

I split my forehead open with one this morning!

9 Likes

Are you sure that isn’t the head injury talking?

5 Likes

Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight Dwight

(Office reference)

7 Likes

I seen you posted that, I had to laugh because I had just opened this one!

2 Likes

Well, I snoozed and loozed

1 Like

How does it play? I was looking at the black one.

2 Likes