What are you throwing today?

Legato today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Brown Vanguard with some purple string.

1 Like

G Squared Pelican (P19) in Slate Black laced with white Zipline Prestige G2 Nate strings. Full on G-Mode Yo :call_me_hand:shouts out @G2_Jake and @yomartyo

9 Likes

And @jeremypark :wink: the man spinning those Ziplines.

3 Likes

:eyes: How do you like Prestige string?

5 Likes

I’m really enjoying it. I’m amazed at how well its holding tension. The thickness and the color are also spot on. These are definitely worthy of the Prestige title. Nice work :+1:

2 Likes

Broooooo. This thing is a masterpiece :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::oncoming_automobile:

15 Likes

Makes me wish I had a red one! :+1:

2 Likes

Makes me wish I had one period. The praise on that yoyo is just off the charts these days.

2 Likes

Underdog.

3 Likes

Grand-Master w/ Some @smileypants707 ‘s Proto Poly #7.5

SugarGlider v2 w/ Zipline kc24

8 Likes

I don’t get anything when I look up info for the Sugar Glider. What’s are the deets with that one? I’m not familiar with it. It looks fun and unique!

2 Likes

It’s a prototype One Drop is working on. Scored it in one of the mystery boxes. It’s 54mm X around 46mm. Sorta like a smaller, non SE Summit.

Super super super fun.

8 Likes

Sweet! Hope this one gets a full run!

3 Likes

Visited my Mom this weekend, figured I should look for my speeder 2 from middle school…here it is in all of it’s cracked and capless glory, the one that started it all!

15 Likes

My O shaped polished aluminum quartet are the throws of the day:

25 Likes

Dude those look awesome

2 Likes

Underdog

8 Likes

Did you polish these yourself?

1 Like

Three of the four I did. The Werrd TFL came raw and polished.

3 Likes