What are you throwing today?

SAM_4756

Got home from work and put a fresh new Zipline string on this bad boy :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I totally see that…oops (Maybe it’s a W/U-shape?)

2 Likes

Nothing like a fresh new string.

Still throwing my Decoy. This might possibly be my #1. Just put on a fresh Coraline Zipline, such a nice color. Hard to photograph the color.

8 Likes

Maybe bell shape then? :thinking:

3 Likes

Some 7075

12 Likes

Regret selling my original Underdog :disappointed:

3 Likes

I regret not getting a underdog 2. I feel your pain Sir.

3 Likes

Got my torrent II with me on a hot date!

5 Likes

Got my longboard gripped [finally]. Throwing my Kuntosh today!

13 Likes

Here’s the first yoyo I ever bought, which I found at a local toy store…

I just took it out and threw it for the first time since shortly after I bought it. Can anyone possibly name it?

12 Likes

I can’t leave you in a state of suspense, here’s the big reveal.

P.S. - So this is obviously my first budget metal!

8 Likes

Rain City and 24k Whips Collaboration, Retro Rocket in the DHD (Blue w/ Silver Splash) colorway with the included 24K Whips yellow and blue string. This is a Fun YoYo @MrYoyoThrower

6 Likes

I actually have one of these and they are absolutely terrible. I don’t even consider it a part of my collection it’s that bad. I wonder if anyone can confirm if this is a knockoff of a more legit yoyo.

2 Likes

I"m glad to hear it!

4 Likes

It is a truly awful yoyo, but it holds a sentimental place in my heart since it’s the first yoyo I ever got to sleep.

2 Likes

Circa 2016 the Basecamp Jackknife with updated circa 2018 Phat yellow MFD Vines. Still enjoying the fingerspin cup and the lightness on the string.

5 Likes

What are “updated” Vines?

2 Likes

Strings from 2018. The Jackknife has white YYF pads, you need fat strings on these.

2 Likes

What makes 2019 Vines different from past Vines?

1 Like

The Vines Dispensary boxes were introduced last fall end of summer . Vines are MFD newest strings they offer.

1 Like