What are you throwing today?

Underdog.

12 Likes

Respects

4 Likes

I reach for mine every day. Right now I have energy domes in it that look pretty sweet.

3 Likes

The combo right now

18 Likes

Underdog

8 Likes

So how’s the moose?

1 Like

Pretty good, I updated my thread

1 Like

MYY V2 Avocado. I really like this little yoyo. A $10 52mm full organic. Simple, and fun :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Mantis, 7075 awesomeness.

11 Likes

I <3 Mantis

2 Likes

Yes sir :grin:

1 Like

How do you like the Current? I can’t find much.

2 Likes

I have one and it’s interesting. Kind of an extreme U shape, with unusual weight distro. Unique.

4 Likes

It is noice, I think it feels really cool.

1 Like

Feels like a large WM2 to me. Not much rim weight, but wide, agile and fun. If power and stability are priorities for you, then look elsewhere.

2 Likes

I’ve had the Eternal Throw’s Current now for about 5 months and it has stayed in my top shelf line up this whole time without being put into the case or back in its box. I really like the mid-sized diameter of 52.4mm and it’s wide W shape at 46mm. It is very smooth, quite and comfortable in the hand, with a nice finish to it. Being on the boutique side it hasn’t gotten much hype and is underrated. I got mine through the monthly yoyo club thingy and this wouldn’t have been on my radar at all. That’s what’s cool about the monthly club, you get stuff you might have overlooked. It is very unique and a standout in my collection as it’s one of my widest throws. I really enjoy the Current and I am throwing it today, thanks for your inquiry. If you can get your hands on one, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

9 Likes

Pardon my ignorance, but wouldn’t that be a wide “Flat rim” shape?

I do see the U/Bell shape in it though, so it could go either way I guess

6 Likes

Throwing my Mantis today, and breaking out the longboard for this beautiful spring weather :relaxed:

Just dropped off a couple of string packages at the post office. It’s a good day!

11 Likes

I thought stepped round flat rims was W these days? It’s not organic.

1 Like

Underdog.

6 Likes