What are you throwing today?

This thing rocks.

18 Likes

Holy crap that Snowpocalypse is awesome

2 Likes

Finally got my hands on a Grail. Looks like these three are on deck for some tosses!

17 Likes

Canvas is soooooooo good

2 Likes

A red Duncan Butterfly laced with yellow Kitty regs.

15 Likes

Best color for sure

3 Likes

Copper Banshee’s Ti and OG

Still prefer the OG to be honest!

When is someone gonna make a yo-yo out of actual copper? :thinking:

11 Likes

Got the new Ti Axles today!

10 Likes

Woah! I had no idea they made the 2020 in green!! :green_heart:

4 Likes

I am definitely throwing a Tourney and I am definitely throwing a YYR Clashcube that I recently got.

3 Likes

There are Rayon Vert Green Bodies available for Purchase in Loop 2020 Parts.
You can also purchase the Rayon Vert Green Caps as well as Trans Pink Caps!

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks a lot man!

3 Likes

I guess you need some green 2020s now :laughing: The 2020 sure does look nice. Wish I had known it was being released before I bought two sets of loopers.

2 Likes

Do notice how different the green looks in different lighting situations. The YYE photos make the green parts look excessively bright and luminous, whereas @d42kn355’s photo of the 2020s, which presents a more natural setting, makes the green look considerably darker and more, um, normal, if you will.

4 Likes

I’ve brought this up a couple of times…but to their credit (yoyoexpert’s)…green is a tough color to get right in photos, and the shades will show up slightly different depending on what screen you’re viewing them on.
That, and they do produce some VERY professional shots that are consistent among all their yos…from the cheapest, to the top end.

It is frustrating though as color is one of the most important things for me…and sometimes it’s really hard to tell from their photos just how green some of their yos are.
I don’t want to pester them about this any more though.

2 Likes

A bit frustrated with my lack of progress in 1a, so I threw in some new pads and a counterweight on this to give some 5a a try…
Unfortanently I’m having some issues with my right foot and can’t stand/yo atm…but I’m hoping by monday I can dig in!
Massive shoutout to @TheThrowingGnome for the hookup on the (:green_heart:) replay and the beautiful Airetic String!

11 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. What’s wrong with your foot?

3 Likes

Once in a great while I get some Gout flare ups (it’s a form of arthritis). Feels like a bone’s been snapped in half in my foot and I can’t put any sort of pressure on it.
Started some meds yesterday though that should only take a few days to get rid of it.

2 Likes

Dude! I know gout very, very well. I get gout flare ups too, and I’m on medication for it—Probenecid w/colchicine.

My worst flare up was after not eating for few days after having my lumbar spine fused. Because of that flare up, I have some permanent damage in my legs. It’s not bad, if I stand still I just get severe pain in my feet and ankles up my calves and redness, swelling, and my leg hair starts falling out… Ok so it kinda sucks :confused:

2 Likes

I blew the dust off of this thing day before yesterday, and decided to rip out the stock pads and replaced them with red silicone.

I really didn’t enjoy playing with this thing for the longest time, because it was so snaggy. I really wanted to like it though.

So I took a close look at it, and noticed that the stock response pads sat a little proud of the walls. Bingo, there was the problem.

This thing actually plays really well, I’m glad I took the time to tinker with it a little!

12 Likes