:broken_heart:

1 Like

5 Likes

Ebay??

2 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

Took a break from my Wangles to throw my Vayder spooky season style

Haven’t broken it out in a minute but I still love this thing. Having done some clearing of my collection lately I have a decent standard of what I know I can’t sell based on play or attachment. This is one that fits both criteria. The only reason I don’t throw it more is it’s fairly undersized compared to what I usually like.

11 Likes

Ever wanted a titanium throw without all the high performance?.. Well, look no further than the Yoyofactory Ricochet!

Lol. It may not really have the titanium performance, but I’ve been really enjoying mine. I’ve been loving its super solid feel. Its about 66.5g… That’s a lot of titanium there for a yoyo with a diameter of 50mm!

20 Likes

I recently got one too! And I agree with your statements. For me it is fun to play with but, it is nothing to write home about. However, I do recommend picking one up if you can get a good deal on one. It is nice having another organic Ti.

12 Likes

I stonewashed mine and threw a half-spec in it (needed a shorter axle, obvs). Super sweet responsive little guy.

17 Likes

Lol ouch man

4 Likes

Now now, Sizzlean and Spunswarty Glue both have very valid points.

It is a crap throw that I turned fun with a halfspec. It sucked REAL bad for actual modern 1a.

4 Likes

Well I don’t agree with that. Sure, it may be a titanium yoyo that doesn’t really perform like one, but it’s still a really capable and good yoyo. I like mine a lot.

4 Likes

Well maybe I suck real bad then… At any rate I got worse performance out of mine than my replay pros.

3 Likes

For most of the week I’ve been tossing around this thing.

One of my favorite hunks of metal.

14 Likes

What throw is it? :smiley:

2 Likes

TiPeak?

3 Likes