What are you throwing today?

If any yo-yo makes the case for not needing to spend money for an incredible yo-yo it’s this one.

10 Likes

The 44 RPM @drewtetz signiniture Blues is a favorite. Fat Kitty yellows and with out the wood rings it’s a floaty 65 grams for an oversized.

16 Likes

Blues is really fun/underrated. Never heard anyone else talk about it

6 Likes

Yeah I agree and have called it out in the past Under hyped yoyos? . I think it gets overshadowed by the A-RT 420 in the Oversized category. @edhaponik play of it in The Bearings is also a favorite

9 Likes

Me too, finally! It’s very solid, with the 2019 changes it is a fantastic $5 yo-yo without a doubt!

20 Likes

Awesome image Coding!

5 Likes

The mythical DOUBLE LOOP DIGGER!!!1!!@!one

I technically have two of these now, so if you are a person of taste and means, PM me to buy the “extra” one. accounted for

11 Likes

And for good measure

In case you don’t know the cultural references here

• Elvis Presley “Taking Care of Business” logo transmogrified into “TCL” or “Taking Care of Looping”

• Callback to old timey knife carving personally customized wooden yo-yos

• Catz n’ Loopz! :smirk_cat::heart_eyes_cat::kissing_cat:

18 Likes

Oh man! You’ve got some super cool half-swaps! Really ‘digging’ this one!! haha

2 Likes

I still don’t get it, and google isn’t helping. I’d love to know what loop diggers is.

3 Likes

Picked up a Gold Coin MC last week as a bit of an impulse buy. A reeeeeal chill throw, but still a little unforgiving so maybe throwing it a bunch will actually start to clean up some of my technique. Honestly I’m just happy to finally have a throw that matches my mustard kicks(looking at you next, gold Metal Yeti)!

13 Likes

switch to a centering bearing, night n day diff

8 Likes

Just got this beauty in from Japan
Japan Technology X Unknown FiReal

14 Likes

The Motive is so good guys

10 Likes

Your post Inspired me to throw my cat around. Grey fade with an eH autograph!

21 Likes

Or stick with the flat bearing because it plays brilliantly like that and you’ll soon get used to it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I didn’t mean unforgiving in a bad way, I’m still able to power through tricks and get it back to my hand no problem, but it sort of subtly pushes me in the right direction. I’m enjoying the feel of the flat bearing!

4 Likes

I was curious too, so I did some digging. This offered about as much context as anything:

Apparently it is a Drew Tetz signature edition, dedicated to his beloved cat Bonabelle (who has her very own insta profile)

10 Likes

Hey thanks a lot :)pants!

3 Likes

There’s a mountain bike trail here in Aus called “Diggers Loop”?
I’m not sure if this is has anything to do with it but it would make some sense as it ties in with the whole pushbike theme of Core Co.

Just a guess though :slight_smile:

5 Likes