What are you throwing today?

Yes it is.

3 Likes

Ah, okay, good to know. Now I know which one to look out for on BSTs. :+1:

2 Likes

Yep. Be on the lookout for both. Those are sweet.:wink:

1 Like

It’s a red throw day at the SinisterYoyos Compound, Lounge, Bar and Grill.

15 Likes

I really like the way that case holds them… going to have to look into something like that! Always worried about EDCing my expensive yoyos

3 Likes

Mono-Metal :metal: Monday. @docpop Icarus appreciation month laced with some Popcorn Pop String. Only a few days left and after 4 weeks I’m starting to understand what @skitrz was talking about. I come from skateboarding where tricks are named after a string of elements, got a clip of this Snap-Whip Bind Lunar Repeater I’m working out. Icarus is also an organic wide boi that can fingerspin.

12 Likes

Loving that blend of stalls with bind return play. I’ve been messing with that too lately, but don’t have it anywhere near as smooth.

4 Likes

Thanks @DocPop that’s high praise coming from you. The Icarus’s hole drilled high walls really helps make blending modern responsive moves into unresponsive play.

3 Likes

Markmont Classic: Magnum Opus, General Yo 5Star

14 Likes

Skon titanium Duncan ProFly.

14 Likes

22 Likes

That is one nice looking yo.

3 Likes

Trying a bit of off string with today’s daily carry.
Drywall repair soon to come!!!

14 Likes

That’s a Freehand Pro at the bottom of that bucket.

15 Likes

Eternal Throw Current with 3 old school camera lenses.

15 Likes

I love it when yoyos are photographed with real cameras, sporting real lenses, shot by people who know how to use both, and know how to light their subject properly. :+1:

5 Likes

What have you guys been throwing the most during the first few weeks of fall? for me its my CLYW WM2 and now a CLYW kayak I just picked up!

15 Likes

Last week and today in my pocket for work: Topyo Colossus V or Replay Pro.

4 Likes

Most of us keep track on this established thread;

What are you throwing in 2019/2020?

4 Likes

Haven’t been very active lately or throwing much these last few months but been reaching for this bad boy these last couple of days. C3 Galaxy Diver 6061

17 Likes