What did you throw 2023?

The mid section is pretty thick as well. At least compared to the others.

3 Likes

Death…. Nothing but Death…

10 Likes

Valhalla, IQ, Freesolo and my Weekender FS today.

28 Likes

YoyoEmpire Fire Spirit and the One Drop Kamaraiju, which may get the #2 slot for my favorite One Drop.

19 Likes

What is Death and if you have the time, what does Death look like?

2 Likes

Death Robot Mg kyo.toys

@kyo

Material: AZ31B Magnesium + Dual 304 Stainless Steel Rings (Silver/Silver)

Coating: Ceramic

Weight: 62.5 g

Diameter: 56 mm (2.2 in)

Width: 43 mm (1.69 in)

Bearing: OneDrop 10-Ball

Response: Flow Groove Pads

25 Likes

Leaving your calipers wide open while balancing it on a 1-2-3, all on top of your granite surface plate…

That’s a paddlin’

:laughing:

Sure is a cool looking peice there though

3 Likes

I brought out my iQ again after a One Drop hiatus with the Free Solo, Kamuraiju and Top Deck. While all of these are stellar in their own way, the iQ is still my favorite. Long spinning, smooth, and perfect binds! I can even finger spin and pull start it. Such a great throw. I will say it’s sitting next to my Kamuraiju on the desk with the Top Deck close by in a drawer :laughing:

8 Likes

Looks like a Ibanez Mini Tube Screamer photo bombing you throws.

1 Like

It’s an old Ts-9, I’ve been rotating between pedals. Favorite may be waza blues drive

1 Like

I wasn’t sure about it at first, but I swapped in an NSK bearing, black ULs, and a thin P44 string, and I have to agree. It’s a great throw! I have the Kamuraiju, Top Deck, Free Solo, Panorama, Thorn, Terrarian, and Deep State. Not sure which one is number one. I would say the FS, but the Kamuraiju is so quick and nimble comparatively. I also have a hard time not picking up the Thorn. The TD has quite the rep, and I think mostly lives up to it. Then there’s the Pano—different and fun. I don’t know where the Kamuraiju fits in the lineup, but it’s definitely a keeper!

4 Likes

Agree, it’s just fun with the size and weight and can fit into tight spaces. Which is why I might put it before the Free Solo. VTWO still is my #1. Do you prefer the ultra lights?

3 Likes

That’s beautiful. Are there any other magnesium throws besides this, the Duncan Mg and General yo Magnum?

3 Likes

In stock ?

The TP stuff sells out quickly, but still available at YYE

6 Likes

I agree on all fronts, including the fact that yours sits next to some dope One Drops!! I dont play the IQ enough and whenever I do its such a good experience

1 Like

Wow, I had no clue their were others, let alone in stock.

And I’m tossing around my Ditch. It is the best unresponsive I have that can fit in my pocket, and feel like it isn’t there. Not the best yoyo, but the best pocket yoyo to me. If the MiniStar2 was thinner, I venture to say it might take that crown.

16 Likes

I would recommend trying out a Markmont Black Canon, so far the best pocket unresponsive I’ve found. Some B-grades still available at his site

4 Likes

Trade ya a Ditch for yours, lol

Near mint as you can see by the photo

2 Likes

Mine is in similar “near mint” condition LOL.

I had to hunt mine down cuz I’m a stickler for Saturday Market. This one is going to my grave lol.

2 Likes

That’s fair, I’ll just wait and dig it up later. I’ll leave you the Ditch :wink:

1 Like