What did you throw 2023?

Yoyofriends Graviton for the evening and hoping I don’t slam it into something, being that I’m getting tired

29 Likes

God I almost forgot how much I love this yoyo. Top 5 of all time, all day long. @sakatuca

37 Likes

Today ECLIPSE AL7 version cause i love comparing how the 2 play.

28 Likes

pyro (unknown)

31 Likes

There’s the carry today - The Gnome and the zgrt Espresso Roller Tamper

Later today I will probably also play the pink one I am just loving everything about this throw:

36 Likes

Experimenting with this rat rod wave today, I’ve had this idea for a while. I hand painted it with multiple washes of black and metallic wax-based paint. The paint will slowly wear off on the more proud areas of the yo-yo, leaving a worn and weathered look.

Going to use this as my daily for a couple weeks, if I’m happy with the end results I’ll probably do a very small run of these for retail.

41 Likes

That’s insane looking, love it. Love the look of rat rods

4 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Two wheels! (the riding bikes thread)

Couple of G2 Rainbow Galaxy beauties today.

Herdsman
Respawn Lite

30 Likes

Amazing collection of color you have

2 Likes

thank you! i really enjoy a few specific colorways lol

3 Likes

Still throwing the Yoyofriends Graviton and the One Drop VTWO because it’s Tuesday along with the Yoyorecreation KNOK

24 Likes

Panorama + blended marg :ok_hand::pinched_fingers:
(Check out the yoyo/drink matchup thread if you haven’t, it’s great!)

23 Likes

Very industrial looking. Cool.

3 Likes

This has been in constant rotation since i got it, between this and the Silenus someone at Topyo deserves a slap on the back.

22 Likes

i used to say this but after having two anos come right off yoyos i avoid topyo like the plague… they’re hit or miss imo

1 Like

Rebellion ACRO comes with black concave bearing setup

29 Likes

Vtwo- an absolute unit

28 Likes

Looking for a sweet ride with my Sugar Glider this morning.

32 Likes

Yoyofactory Miracle and a not yet known One Drop :hugs:

22 Likes