What did you throw 2023?

Can’t make up my mind…

33 Likes

Posting on behalf of my brother

Free solo with some billiard gloves

32 Likes

Haven’t been throwing much because I’ve been super busy but always keep this Monarch on me

32 Likes

30 Likes

Magnum.

32 Likes

2023 is the year I finally learn to loop. These are set up with the iyoyo conversion kit and Sochi loop string.

24 Likes

Happy New Year to all. Bringing this out to start the new year.

27 Likes

Another holiday season ends, another year begins and I’m still throwing this Top Deck.

Happy New Year!

29 Likes

Went for a hike earlier and was working STM with el MiJo…

Came home and decided to compare AL6 and AL7 Pragma.

30 Likes

It is a great throw.

4 Likes

Shortcut and my favorite throw, Invictus.

28 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

YoyoFriends Golden Sunbird :sparkles:

28 Likes

Love the purple! I was dead set on getting a Top Deck in that color, but switched to gray right before the drop. I haven’t seen it yet, but I’m sure it’s good, too, but that purple! Great choice of throw, too :wink:

4 Likes

Loving these Free Solos! I love this color, too!

4 Likes

You are keeping my excitement up about the TD. Can’t wait to get one in about two weeks when we get back. Great looking throw!

5 Likes

It’s a great yoyo, I have other couple one drop on the way (terrarian and t1 20/20) and then I will stop for a long time as I don’t have any spare money left honestly but I did wanted to fullfil my dream to have some one drops in my collection, I always wanted a code 1 but is very impossible to find!

All the anodizing job made by them is great honestly and the colours as well are always super nice and vibrant I have to say until now every on drop product I tried scream quality and good feel in the hands

7 Likes

Bearings are small precision assemblies with numerous moving parts. I would never think to squeeze a bearing with pliers that I intended to keep. The potential to damage the yoyo face is also very probable.

4 Likes

Still out of town for New Years. Only had what was in my pocket. Yoyo Factory Confusion.

29 Likes

Still not home so working with about 1/4 my collection. Today is 2016 Benchmark H with the OD Long Cut string.

3 Likes