FS: $50 shipped for Bounce, Czech Point, and Wedge

Prices include shipping.

Smashing YoYos Bounce - NMTBS, $30
YYF Czech Point Pivot - NMTBS, $25
YYF Wedge - NMTBS, $15
All 3 for $50.

No trades. Unless you got a Draupnir then we can talk money :money_mouth_face:

13 Likes

Any idea how the v1 prepro banshee differs from the production run?

Not a clue. @G2_Jake ??

1 Like

Been a long time. Most of them had vibe. Were wider too

2 Likes

Ok bois how low do I have to go?

1 Like

4 Likes

im MAD

someone on the Facebook bst posted his for sale post with like 20 yoyos and he already sold his banshee. I’m not certain but it DEFINITELY had to be listed for more than $50. Right? RIGHT?

I was thinkin “ok I’ll start off at 100 but it’ll probably sell for 80. Def 60 though… no lower than 60.”

Ignition and Musashi are starting to get to uncomfortably low levels for me too :sob:

I just wanna buy a Vayder man…

4 Likes

That is a solid price to be honest! Especially considering you started at 100$! The force tells me you’ll get your Vayder though too!

3 Likes

I didn’t actually think it would sell for a $100 :joy:

I was VERY confident those 3 would all be gone for $50-$60 though so I’m starting to sweat a little now

I would actually like to trade for the banshee if anything on my bst interests you!

Thanks bro but I’ve gotten to the point where I know I’m gonna just flip whatever I get on the bst after a few weeks/months so I’m just tryin to get rid of everything I don’t really use and only buy what I really want and know will keep long(or at least longer :joy:) term

3 Likes

Heard

1 Like

I’ve realized this past month how overwhelmingly thankful I am that I bought all of these yoyos for cheap on the BST…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.