Update 2-20: A-RT, MM - Help! Too Many New Yoyos Coming out!

I need to gather some funds for a lot of new releases coming up! These are just not thrown very often or are duplicates. No damage, but some are dusty.
If you want to see more pictures of any of them, let me know!

All prices include shipping within the CONUS and PayPal Goods and Services fees. I’m not able to ship outside of the CONUS at this time.
If you’re willing to do F&F, I’ll give you a discount!

A-RT Furn - Green $115
Not from the latest run, I bought it on the BST several months back. I like under-sized, but this one flummoxes me. Includes typical A-RT packaging.

A-RT Sparrow - Gold $115
From the very latest run of Sparrows. This one is a beast, but I keep throwing the CLYW Pickaxe instead of this one. Includes typical A-RT packaging.

G2 Respawn Lite AL6 Proto - Proto acid wash $50
My favorite incarnation of the Respawn. If I didn’t have a production version, I wouldn’t be selling this.

Guy with a Yoyo Daredevil - Copper Fade $40
I wanted to keep this as a beater after I got the Gladiator edition, but tough times call for tough choices. Includes box, pin, unused custom string.

YoYoFactory Turntable 2 - Clear with black rings $35
From the 2020 YYF B-grade sale, but not a B-grade, just old stock. No box, but I’ll include the single yoyo case with this one.

10 Likes

PMed

3 Likes

@Cunez

3 Likes

Bump! On a Thursday!

2 Likes

What does shipping cost?

Included

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Bump! On a Saturday!

1 Like

Pmd for eH ash

2 Likes

Fixed axels are going to be going fast cuz people want to have some for fixed axle February

1 Like

Pm for pocket ht tiger

2 Likes

Sunday afternoon bump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.