TRT - Turner Return Tops - New Release Soon!

Hey everybody!

We’ve been skulking around social media and the interwebs for a bit while testing our first prototypes and building our pro yoyo team…now we’re here too!

Well, let’s be honest, I’m already here daily :sweat_smile:

Some of you may know me, for those of you who do not…my name is Bruce!
I’m a lifelong yoyo enthusiast that has played on and off since childhood. There’s a story on our website if you wanna come get mushy and read the full details.

Tl;dr: I started as a kid in the 90s (thanks to Duncan and their school demos!) Then played responsive for many years until high school, not sure what happened? But my beloved Terminator Tornado ended up in a drawer. Fast forward to 6 years ago, I found that yoyo and used my old skills to quit smoking…and then a couple years ago I finally worked up the courage and got into unresponsive!

Haha, still a little long…but that’s the just of it!

Now, here we are! After over a year of working on designs and learning from others in our community, we have done it…we (my very supportive wife, Jess and I) have formed our own little boutique yoyo company. Our first prototype, the ████, has now arrived and we have been putting it through the paces with the help of our pro yoyo team and members of our local Central Florida Yoyo Club.

We’re looking forward to releasing our first design later this year, in the meantime you can check out our website (linked below) and our social medias on instagram and tiktok, both can be found @turnerreturntops.

Thank you for taking time to check us out, we can’t wait to bring you more announcements (and giveaways) soon!!!

Designed in Florida, machined in China, approved by cats:

35 Likes

the colorways on that run are gorgeous! do you have any profile shots maybe? would love to see the shape of these

5 Likes

Yes, of course!

22 Likes

that there’s a beautiful yoyo man. that shape looks so gentle and comfy. can’t wait until it releases!

4 Likes

Congrats! Looking forward to this!!

4 Likes

I like the color and the shape !

3 Likes

I let out an audible “ooooo” when I saw that profile , excited to hear more details

4 Likes

How do you pronounce it? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hahahaha, it’s TBA!

6 Likes

Nice shape and colo

1 Like

Hey everybody! We’re really excited for our first production run and can’t wait to share these with you…so we’re doing a couple giveaways! Go check us out on Instagram and/or Tiktok for a chance to win one of our first prototypes :grin:

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgl_XI8OHQv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Tiktok:

More updates on the first drop coming soon!!!

19 Likes

Oh yeah !!! I’m so hyped for this !!! I will DEFINITELY be snagging one of these when they release !!!

1 Like

Like color and cat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! That’s Jasmine, she’s one of our 2 big ol’ fur babies.

This is our other, his name is Daigoro:

12 Likes

Hey everybody, come bob with the Buoy! Our first official release is coming soon, this is the first solid colorway: Atlantic Blue. I’ll be posting specs and more details about the standard equipment soon. Thanks for coming by to check this out <3

20 Likes

Fellow Floridian here! Love the profile of the new throw.

3 Likes

Very pretty blue!

2 Likes

Let me be the first to say (here):

9 Likes

WOW This is amazing !!! I absolutely love the engraving and colorway !!! I actually cannot wait for this :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hot Pink is our second solid colorway, because of course…you gotta have pink!!!

17 Likes