Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I saw this on Wednesday when it came out. Holy bananas I loved it. If you haven’t seen it, go see it. Some people thought it was a horrible movie, but I don’t think that is true. I would like to see those people make a better movie. Who else has seen it and how much did you like it?

Oh and I’m going to see it again this weekend maybe and next week sometime probably. Ha I loved it too much.

(JM) #2

Megan Fox riding an Aprillia RS125. They’re not legal in the states but she makes it look good.

Transformers is like, the best action movie out there! 5 stars! Barricade is awesome! My favorite action movie!

Well aren’t things usually (but not always) illegal because people think they’re awesome? Ha anyway.

How bout Bumblebee as a Camaro? I mean obviously all the transformers are awesome because well they’re transformers, but that Camaro. Whew that was hot. I don’t know if I’m alone on this but I liked it just as much as seeing Megan Fox in there.

I`m with u all the way apetrunk. :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D :o 8) ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-X :-*

(JM) #6

Haha, true! Its not street legal because its a two-stroke, but you can race it!

Hmm. Didn’t know 2 strokes were illegal. Oh well.

(JM) #8

It’s weird because Yamaha makes 2 stroke scooters that are street legal. I’m not sure what the deal is, but aprillia and DOT couldnt come to an agreement

The only reason I would watch this movie is because of Megan Fox :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, just kidding.

Same here, but add in the cars, especially the Camaro. =P

(Yo!It'sMatt) #11

I only liked the camaro, none of the other cars caught my eye.
+Add in Megan Fox.

I like the part where their in the palne when Optimus is dead, and the V.I.P. guy gets deployed first, and he tells him to pull the blue handle hard, he pulls it, and FLYS out, and the other guy says,“When you’re out of the plane, dumb***!” That was the funniest part! It was a 5 star movie! Very well put together. That girl had a 5 foot tongue! OMG!!! More funny and action-packed than the last one.

(Connor) #13

I went and saw the Midnight Premiere. Rocked. Went and saw it again with my girlfriend a few nights later. Awesome. Going to go see it with my mom very soon. It will be amazing.

The first thing I noticed is how some of the bots drooled when they talked. Anyways, my favorite vehicle was Ironhide’s Chevrolet. But all in all, my favorite bots were those twin autobots and the little R/C Decepticon. :wink:

Ha yeah the twins were funny. Now I could be wrong but wasn’t Ironhide the GMC Truck?

Hahah. Yeah, I forgot. Hahah. There was a cool Chevrolet though. But I still love Ironhide

Why is it un legal

(JM) #18

Im not sure to be honest. I just know that I went to my aprillia dealer a few years ago and they said they can get one for me, but they arent street legal. I think it has something to do with emissions. You can put them on a race track though.

Ha yeah all of them are pretty awesome. Were you thinking of Jolt or Sideswipe maybe? Sideswipe was the Corvette but that’s still Chevrolet.

Yeah it was Sideswipe. I was looking at the toy yesterday at Toys’R’Us. Hahah my bad ;D