Thought of a fun idea...

(Jei Cheetah) #1

So the other day, I came across this video,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbzta6zmJvc
Very cool!
They got a bunch of guys (most of whom play guitar) and they all played the same song, and one of them put it all together in a colab video.
Resulting in a super cool video of everyone showcasing their skills all at once!

Now I talked to some of the guys in the chat the other day asking if any of them play any instruments, and almost everyone could play something (Guitar, electric guitar, Bass, drums, piano, bagpipes :slight_smile: )
And pretty much everyone can play quite well.

So I had this idea, why don’t those of us here on YYE find a song we can play (any instrument, as long as its in the same key) and make a YYE music video?

Showcase some music, but also some of our yoyoing!

And if some of us can’t play any instrument, they could help edit the video in the end?

What do you guys think?

I am just throwing this out, everyone might think this is the most useless and terrible idea ever.
If so that is ok,
Not even saying we can do this, but just an idea.

Any opinions?

Think this could work? (Or fail?)

Post!

J.
:slight_smile:

(SR) #2

That video was awesome! I am a drummer. I’ve played in front of crowds of 2,000 at once. In atlanta for a new years eve party. It was fun. I’m very good. But my camera sucks and it won’t connect to my computer.

Yeah, I do drumming, too.

(Jei Cheetah) #4

Oooh we got drummers in the house!

I play piano quite well, but Bass is my specialty.

I can play piano and I think its great idea, we can try it. We need to choose song.

(JM) #6

I can do the editing and mixing. I have all kinds of amazin software and synths.