Super-Shok Flakx!

(JonasK) #1

I made this thread to keep my food away from the general section.

Now Super-Shok Flakx is one of the most delicious cereals out there. It’s so exclusive that it’s not even in stores. It’s the perfect mix of different ingredients. Now you might be wondering; “If it’s not in stores, how can I taste this?” The answer is easy; Make it!:

First you need a bowl. A bowl you usually use for cereal. Then put some Kellog’s Corn Flakes in the bowl. Kellog’s is the original and best, anything else will make a delicious cereal a nightmare.

Now that you have Corn Flakes in your bowl, apply some sugar, lots of it. You want to feel the sugar between your teeth when you’re eating this, so you need to apply a pretty good amount of sugar (the more the better).

Then put some jelly/jam/marmalade in there. Now there’s a few things you need to think about here. What kind of jelly to use and how much you use. You can choose the flavor of the jelly yourself. My personal favorite is raspberry, but you can use whatever you want (just not the “low sugar” stuff). Now you don’t want to use too much of this. If you use too much, the final result will be too “thick”.

It is now time to add the milk. Now don’t use low-fat stuff (it’s just water with a milky taste) unless you have problems related to consuming of fat (then I mean serious stuff like heart problems or blood clogs, if you’re fat then work out). And you don’t want to use too little of this, then your result will be too “thick”.

Now you should start eating this as soon as you’ve applied the milk. If not, the Corn Flakes will lose the crisp. It’s recommended that you eat this with a spoon.

This contains good amounts of sugar so eat at your own risk and do not give it to kids under 7 years.

No warranties.

Now comment.

Awesome!

I will try it tomorrow.

(JackG) #3

agreed best stuff ever

(JayVee) #4

Sounds delicious… But I’m probably gonna end up in more cavities than I ever want. So I guess I’ll only make a bit to try it out.

Agreed. That’s a one way trip to the dentist with a drill in your mouth. :-X

(SR) #6

Why can’t kids under 7 eat it?

Sugar-rush.

EDIT: Major sugar-rush!!! :o

I didn’t like it. :-\

(JonasK) #9

My guess is that you didn’t use enough sugar.

Or maybe you just don’t like it.

I used a good ammount of sugar.

I guess its like yoyos, personal preference.

Lol, reminds me of my friend in high school whose family tradition was an extreme form of waffles. Basically anything from the pantry that had sugar in it was fair game, it was like we were having a contest to see who could be the most decadent. Usually ended up tasting awesome though (gotta have a serious sweet tooth to appreciate, but fortunately I did and do). Waffles topped with marshmallow cream, peanut butter, jelly, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, caramel, maple syrup – not one at a time, all at once – well those are the ones I remember.

Yum.

Just wondering, but how do you pronounce “Flakx”?

(Yo!It'sMatt) #13

To… sweet… diabetic… faints

(JonasK) #14

Flakes. I just made a super typo on purpose because things with typos seem to look cooler.

(Jesse) #15

Do you mix it together?

(JonasK) #16

Yes it is advised that you stir it together. Or atleast work everything into the milk.

(Jesse) #17

SWEET! (Literally) I’ll try it as soon as I can!

HAHA!

I tried it this morning for breakfast and it was awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

You should be on FoodNetwork Nightime :wink:

(JonasK) #19

Nah, food shows are turning into ‘stay healthy’ programs. I have never had any problems though (I do have very high amounts of stomach acid caused by sugar sometimes). And I’m not fat, which seems pretty logic since I’ve been doing various sports over the years.