String Testers Wanted

Hi all,
My son and I have been spinning string like crazy for months now. Inspired by @MarkD @smileypants707 and borrowing from the Spool Thread method, we think we’ve made some decent stuff, but would like some outside feedback. We have 10 sample packs to give away and shipping is on us within Canada and CONUS. The only payment we ask is that you take the time to send us your thoughts/suggestions by PM once you’ve tried them out. Selecting the first 10 PMs if anyone’s interested

17 Likes

PM’d :slight_smile:

1 Like

How crazy are you talking about? Do you have strings and threads everywhere?

1 Like

Oh yeah there’s an element of chaos in and around my workbench for sure. There’s also how much we get consumed with tweaking the recipe testing, logging info, thread orders etc… and of course enjoying playing with our toys.

1 Like

PM sent.

1 Like

Wow thanks a lot to everyone for the quick response. We’ve reached 10 already, but will most likely do this again down the road.

4 Likes

Awe man. Too late. I hope the strings work wonderfully! Can’t wait to see the results. Not sure why I’m excited about string.

2 Likes

Dang sorry bro, we ended up making a couple extra bags last night for late replies, but they’re all packaged up and shipping out after work. Thanks for the vote of confidence though. We’ll keep you in mind next time , as I’m sure we’ll do this again once the feedback comes in(or we just want an excuse to make a bunch more)

3 Likes

Version 2 Samples!
Hey guys, we made a bunch of string to hand out at World’s, and didn’t end up giving many out. We have enough for around 10 samples again if anyone’s interested.
V2 samples include 1 nylon, 1 blend, and 1 poly. If interested PM us with any color/thickness preferences, and we’ll do our best to match. As before, we kindly ask you to send us your thoughts via PM and shipping within Canada/CONUS is on us!

3 Likes

I’ve been working on a write up/review for my sampler pack you sent. Spoiler alert: they are all outstanding!

3 Likes

Wow thank you! We really appreciate the feedback. It’s really important to us hearing from player’s of all skill levels, so we can try to make improvements over time.

4 Likes

Yo! Been a year, wondering if production ever began? I’d love to get some more of this fine bit of craftsmanship.

1 Like

it did, they sell string on insta now

1 Like

I’m still using a few of @lucale’s strings. Fantastic strings!!

1 Like

What’s the insta

Locked at the OP’s request.