**SPOILER** Winter 2018 Mystery Box New Yoyo Reveals

Yea that mini Genesis looks fun!

1 Like

that DM2 looks great.

1 Like

I love it. It is stll one of my favorites.

Was the Replay Pro the bonus for pre-ordering in Sept? Not everyone got them. No mention on the card either that I saw.

2 Likes

I belive so it seems to be the only thing out of place

I pre-ordered and got the Replay Pro and a YYE bag. I believe theyā€™re called drawstring bagsā€¦not sure.

3 Likes

The mini Genesis (GenXS) has such solid spin time for its size. For now it replaced the Heist I had in my pocket. lol. :blush:

4 Likes

Yes - correct. The pre-order bonus was ā€˜Road to Nationalsā€™ edition Replay PRO along with YoYoExpert drawstring bag (and technically saved $5 from the actual box price when you pre-ordered it!)

2 Likes

Gen XS is super fun! I am impressed with itā€™s stability and spin time - the thing is a zippy little beast!

3 Likes

I really like the Overthrow, Iā€™m letting my girlfriend use it because its big and easier to learn tricks on :joy:

3 Likes

Really liked the undersized pocket yoyo! :laughing:

(The oversized hybrid not so much :mask: )

8 Likes

20181211_174944

20181211_174654

1 Like

I love that Boost colorway. I got the same one in my box.

1 Like

So were any clear / silver YYF Turntable 2.0s included in the mystery boxes? Or only black?

1 Like

They have a silver with black rims Iā€™m sure someone got one

1 Like

The GenXs looks a lot like the Yuuksta. At least thatā€™s what it reminds me of in the pictures, pretty cool looking tbh. I dig the aesthetics of the Overthrow too, it looks pretty sweet, but itā€™s a biggun! Maybe I should have snagged one of these mystery boxes, haha!

2 Likes

Post office still hasnā€™t brought mine :frowning:

1 Like

So how is everyone liking the Genx? Looking to get one but am on the fence between that and a couple other throws.

3 Likes

Itā€™s fantastic.

For an undersized ā€œpocketā€ throw itā€™s just super. Very stable and nimbleā€¦perhaps a bit heavy, but I like that. And mine is DEAD smooth. Glass-like.

Itā€™s my favorite undersized throw now.

1 Like