Everything sold

Prices in USD, PayPal is the only thing I accept, and I live in Canada, so if you live in the US, add 15$ f&f for shipping, 20$ if you do g&s, but my rep on the forums is good, so f&f shouldn’t be a problem. Will consider shipping outside of the US and Canada, but it will cost you more, of course. PM for more pictures.

4 Likes

Ah ****, here we go again

5 Likes

bump 5

That title is 10/10

1 Like

bump 10. i can’t make these any cheaper, people.

OwO

I bet it’d be gone if it was UwU

2 Likes

Bump 16. Going to the onedrop shop soon, gimme some cash to buy something special!

Dude @twitch77 hop on this Kuntosh. Thank me later

1 Like

lol this month is rough! There’s like 10 things on my immediate list that are all making war on my wallet! >.<’
My yoyo spending fun is starting to slow WAY down now too…lol I’ve been selling things off from other hobbies to amass my collection…but I’m starting to run out of things to sell! :stuck_out_tongue:

PM’d ya @WickerWraith

4 Likes

Okay yeah…I NEED this Kuntosh. It’s everything I’m looking for in a throw to add to my collection. It’s green (most importantly! lol), it’s a One Drop, it’s got rave reviews…and it uses side effects (haha I keep buying more and more side effects even though I’ve only got a few throws to use them on! xP).

3 Likes

Bump 17!

Gah, as much as I hate passing on the Kuntosh…I just have to for now :(.
This month is going to be tight as I’m making some transitions in my 3d life…and it just happens that this came up during the month that YoYoExpert is doing their YoYoFactory mystery box. Been looking forward to getting this box for months now (I love mystery boxes!).

/sad…this kuntosh in green is I think the #1 throw on my wants list…but darn, it’s just not meant to be atm.

3 Likes

All good, it’ll probably still be here when you have the cash, man… My stuff tends to sit a while :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You know I felt the same earlier when I saw a clown town peak for sale on the bst today…there are others out there just like that one and this one and worse case scenario you don’t get it today but WE WILL GET THEM EVENTUALly!!!

4 Likes

Hey, thank you for the understand Wicker. Sorry to get you excited for a sale…then dropping out like that :frowning: .

Yes we will! :smiley:

3 Likes

Would gladly give up a kidney for some of the throws I really want!!!

3 Likes

Bump 20!

1 Like

That poor viszilla

7 Likes

That was my thought :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

@AaronW why’s that? Don’t like the new paint job?

1 Like