Silent getaway was AWESOME!

(Mitch) #1

So I spent this weekend at camp where no talking was allowed… Allllllll sign language…

So much fun. I met alot of cute collage chicks… (10 girls to every 1 guy!!! Talk about odds…) I learned alot of new signs and even was given my own sign nick-name!! Yoyo Master!! Its pretty awesome…

I did ALOT of yoyoing… I guess there’s not a well-known sign for yoyo… Because every one fingerspelled it… (Spelling it out with the sign language alphabet)

At one point I got a little ahead of myself… I was outside the rec-center and was just practicing offstring. People got their friends, who got more friends, and then there was a crowd. So I throw the yoyo. Then I toss it about 15 feet… Every one waves their hands. (How you clap in sign… Yanno deaf people cant hear clapping so you wave your hands like “Hurray!”…) I throw it like 30ft!! OMG!! People waved and clapped!! I tossed it again about 15ft and caught it behind my back… Wow they went crazy… So I did a few whips and went for the big one… I binded the yoyo and gave it my all… I threw the yoyo as high as I could… The wind was blowing and blew my hair in my face… Long story short… I got faced… My lip is swollen and busted… And I tripped and fell down… They laughed… But still cheered for me…

Well I’m back… and my PocketChange/Offstring review will be up tonight or tomorrow!!

Sounded fun! Looking forward to that review mitch!

my parents use the gravity pull motion for the yoyo sign

that sinks

what? that they use gravity pull
somtimes i do a sleeper :stuck_out_tongue: