Shurikenyoyos - Giveaway!

5 Likes

My friend Yunjae did a crazy 5A trick with the JUJI, go and watch it!

5 Likes

@ChrysaeThrows is now on Team Shuriken!

Diego’s YouTube channel:

10 Likes

Thanks @luiplken001 for the opportunity and for believing in me.
So proud to be in Shuriken Team

9 Likes

Congrats Diego!

Well deserved, you’re straight up fire!

4 Likes

Well done Diego, I always enjoy your videos!
Keep it up!

4 Likes

We are giving away a Senban prototype!

@ChrysaeThrows’s video

To enter:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTUpbxuBmrh/?utm_medium=copy_link

7 Likes

Introducing the second release by Shuriken Yoyos – The Senban.

The Senban is a slimline unresponsive yo-yo designed to be a fun and pocketable option for those who needs a nice everyday carry! With a 37mm width, it fits in your pocket perfectly and you can work on your control and precision for modern tricks with it. While staying under 60g, Senban has sufficient rim weight for decent spin power by taking advantage of the strength of 7068 aluminium alloy.

The name ‘Senban’ comes from the Senban Shuriken (せんばん手裏剣) which is a four-pointed ninja star commonly used by Togakure-ryū (戸隠流) ninjutsu users. A logo of Senban Shuriken is engraved on the outer rim on the yo-yo.

Diameter: 56.87mm
Width: 37.00mm
Weight: 59.75g
Material: 7068 Aluminium
Gap Width: 4.4mm

Please feel free to send us a DM or comment below if you want to learn more about this yo-yo!

11 Likes

The Senban is now available at Yoyoexpert!

Check out Diego’s review and unboxing video if you are interested in the Senban. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to @ChrysaeThrows’s channel if you haven’t already!:raised_hands:

9 Likes
3 Likes

7 Likes

Beautiful color Ken!

1 Like

Thanks Patrick! FPM did a great job

1 Like
5 Likes
5 Likes

@ChrysaeThrows’s AP video for OWYYC 2021⬇️

4 Likes
2 Likes

We are giving away a Happo (“八方手裏剣”), our latest bi-metal design, and 10 pairs of RSO Landing Pads*.

To enter:

It will be available at YYE soon!

9 Likes

I have been playing my happo for last 2 weeks and WOW THIS IS SPECIAL. I love it its very stable and smooth u have a real fan now i must say it beats some throws over 100 bucks and wont say names but its so cool and love the V W shape i put my own konkave as im not a fan if center trac. Awesome bimetal for the price

4 Likes

Glad to know you enjoy the Happo, and thank you for your support Jeff!

1 Like