BadRep, Facade, Others! 40$ beginner bundle!

WTB dietz! looking for mint/NM and smooth on string with original side FX only! paying 60$+!

2 Likes

Prices in USD, PayPal is the only thing I accept, and I live in Canada, so if you live in the US, add 15$ f&f for shipping, 20$ if you do g&s, but my rep on the forums is good, so f&f shouldn’t be a problem. Will consider shipping outside of the US and Canada, but it will cost you more, of course. PM for more pictures.

super g cypher and charm bundle for 40$ shipped

RecRev badrep, weird ano fade, some scratches around the rims, nothing bad. decent string and nail vibe. DEAD NEW hubstack bearings, stacks, and o-rings. 55$

RecRev facade, 1 ding and a few microscopic pinpricks. No original packaging. Pretty vibey on nail, but relatively smooth on string. ONLY SELLING AS PAIR WITH OKTAVE, 55$

recrev first gen oktave, halfswapped, one concentrated group of pinpricks, one shallow ding, small pinpricks here and there. No original packaging. Almost dead smooth on string (which is rare for this yoyo), decent fingernail vibe. ONLY SELLING AS PAIR WITH FACADE, 55$

Recess charm, a strange light ring on the inside of both cups, otherwise mint. Comes with original box and string. Pretty bad nail and string vibe. 25$

yoyofactory cypher, Prague 2014 WYYC edition, a pair of flatspots that just break ano, two pinpricks, and general ano loss and fade. No original packaging. Smooth on string, a little nail vibe. 15$

yoyofactory super g, couple large but barely feelable scratches, pair of flatspots that just break ano. No original packaging. Some string vibe, some nail vibe. 15$

3 Likes

bump 24! i really need to start moving some of this, so i’ve cut prices to what i consider to be criminal. jump on these before i regret discounting them…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.