Selling 'as is' lot of 5 Spinworthy yoyos SOLD

I’m selling this lot of Spinworthys as an effort to clean out my cupboard a bit.

These yoyos are ‘as is’. Some are better than others.

Let’s start with the weirdest:

The maple KNack is a prototype magnetic axle model. It works great and spins smoothly as long as you put plumbers tape around the edges of the axle ends. I have done that. There is a bit of plumbers tape in the gap, but it wears away pretty quickly. That are also some ink stains on it from a pen in my pocket.

If you wanted, though you could take out the axle, remove the tape and just epoxy the axle right in. It should work fine as a non-take apart.

Walnut TA Harbinger (The brown one). It plays quite well but has wobble. You can probably tune it to be a lot better with the axle sleeves I will ship a long with it. It has marks on it from use.

In the same picture is a maple TA Bloodcell. It plays nicely. It has marks on it from play.

Next is a non take-apart Spectra KNack. The issue with this one is the chip out if one of the response holes in the gap. It plays okayish, but the chip definitely has an effect in play. It may well wear smooth in time; not sure.

The last horizontal orientated spectra yoyo is a spectra Bloodcell (non take-apart) as seen in the first 2 pictures.

Has some marks from play, but plays super, super well. Spins smooth too.

I’m asking $100 shipped for all 5.

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.