Selling a few older/rarer throws for cheap

(Carson Reid) #1

Prices in USD, PayPal is the only thing I accept, and I live in Canada, so if you live in the US, add 15$ f&f for shipping, a bit more if you do g&s, but my rep on the forums is good, so f&f shouldnt be a problem. Will consider shipping outside of the US and Canada, but it will cost you more, of course. PM for more pictures, or if you want to make an offer on anything.

First off, rebel yo macrocosm. One ding, and a bunch of “chips” in the ano on one half. No original packaging. A little string vibe, probably just bearing chatter, a little fingernail vibe. 20$

second, OYYxtwosick Knight&Gale, 4-5 “flatspots”, all but one of which are nearly microscopic, none break ano. No original packaging. Smooth on string, a little fingernail vibe if you really look for it. 60$

third, yoyofactory super g, couple large but barely feelable scratches, pair of flatspots that just break ano. No original packaging. Some string vibe, some nail vibe. 20$

fourth, recess charm, a strange light ring on the inside of both cups, otherwise mint. Comes with original box and string. Pretty bad nail and string vibe. 40$

fifth, yoyofactory cypher, Prague 2014 WYYC edition, a pair of flatspots that just break ano, two pinpricks, and general ano loss and fade. No original packaging. Smooth on string, a little nail vibe. 20$

sixth, recrev first gen oktave, halfswapped with one I bought from whotheman, one concentrated group of pinpricks, one shallow ding, small pinpricks here and there. No original packaging. Almost dead smooth on string (which is rare for this yoyo), decent fingernail vibe. 20$

(Carson Reid) #2

I’m just putting this in here so I don’t keep bumping my post every time I notice I’ve made a mistake in the original :disappointed_relieved:

(Carson Reid) #3

bump #5! deal added!

({John15}) #4

that genesis looks pretty sweet

(Carson Reid) #5

bump #13! deal lasts until january! Merry Christmas everyone!

LOL that RecRev Silly Goose had some crazy colorways

image image

#colorWAT

(Carson Reid) #7

Yeah, NO IDEA how they did it. But it almost doesn’t matter how they did it, because it turned out so well :joy:

(Carson Reid) #8

Bump #27! Tell me if these prices are unreasonable, I don’t actually know exactly what I’m doing, I just listed these at what I thought they were worth

(Justin Thompson) #9

That is one spectacular colorwat, if I do say so myself.

(Carson Reid) #10

Bump #35! take some of these throws off my hands! i have too many!