Seller feedback for yoyoretro

I bought a Luftverk yoyo from @yoyoretro. He was a great guy to work with. Very fair and shipped promptly. He gave me a lot of extra goodies along with note of congratulations. I was pretty impressed and appreciated everything and the string was nice! I wouldn’t hesitate to do future dealings again. A+++

2 Likes

Wanted to post on this instead of creating a new thread. @yoyoretro gave me a great deal and was outstanding to work with. Would 100% recommend.

2 Likes

I bought a yoyo from @yoyoretro and it was excellent. Great price, shipped safely and quickly, in great condition and with everything expected, as if the yoyo was new.
Cannot recommend enough.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Bought a couple from @yoyoretro, very fair prices, shipped quickly and no surprises with the condition on either yoyo. Very happy with the transaction, would not hesitate to do business again. Thanks!

1 Like

Just got my Gold Grail from @yoyoretro today! By far one of the most A+ sellers I’ve dealt with on the forums - super fair on price, sent very high quality and detailed pictures, and shipped out super quick. The yoyo arrived packed incredibly well and exactly as described with some extra goodies and a very nice handwritten note. Overall a mega smooth transaction. Would deal with Nathan again and again and again without hesitation!

3 Likes

I just completed a purchase/trade with @yoyoretro to great success!

Thanks again Nathan, your packaging is supreme…superior to the OEM! And the hand drawn note was rather pleasant as well.

10/10 would do business again, bst with confidence!

2 Likes