school :(

(Astrojax) #1

school starts on sept. 2 - tomorrow! BOO! i won’t be on much, so…

and - there’s a town fair coming to town in septmber also. i want to start 2a, should i do 2a at the fair? i was going to do it with a duncan pulse and glow string at night!!! woot!

Yeah same for too many of us :frowning:

Yes you should do 2a if you can learn it. It’s challeging but fun and can somewhat help you in life.

(Astrojax) #3

thanks man. would you think it would be weird doing 2a at a fair?

Naw. It’s impressive. I had this person at Walmart watching me for like 10 minutes while my mom checked out. =)

(Astrojax) #5

lolololol!!! :o

2a? (i wouldn’t like to take money from people watching! :P)

(JM) #6

Elaborate.

(Astrojax) #7

can be entertaining, something to do, improves your yoyoing skills, etc.

Well since I’ve done 2a, I’m sooo much better at using my left hand, as well as using both hands at the same time. I guess it would be the same effect as if you patted your stomach and rubbed your heads for hours and hours. :stuck_out_tongue: But yeah I can be doing two completely different things with both hands and do just fine at it, but if I had never done 2a and tried to do these things, something bad would have happene.d ;D By the way, I like today’s name, I think.

(Astrojax) #9

i’m thinking toy’s “r” us? it’s about $8 each…

(marcusWsteadman) #10

School already started for me.

(JonasK) #11

Honestly, school has never been this fun for me. Music is actually a part of my education now and that includes some really cool stuff. The 1st year you have to study under “music, dance and drama”. This means that I get sing in a choir, dance (great opportunity to wear tights btw) AND act. 2 weeks ago, I had no aquaintances. New location, new people, new school and no parents. I got a bunch of new friends now and I’m having so much fun in school.

Addment: Now let’s hope I don’t pull anything while dancing.

(marcusWsteadman) #12

i WISH SCHOOL WAS AS FUN FOR ME AS IT IS FOR PHEENIX.
i GUESS JOY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.

If you don’t like school, you won’t go to college. And you know what that means… :stuck_out_tongue:

(JM) #14

I didnt like MS or HS, but I went to college. It was good.

I don’t start school for a week.

(Cinimod105) #16

It also can help you to defend yourself against other people. :stuck_out_tongue:

(marcusWsteadman) #17

I’m going to ColLeGE… HOPFULLY!!! ;D

(Jerry) #18

High fives me too ugh its gonna be so boring being an 8th grader :-\

(Jesse) #19

I start school on Tuesday, 8th Grade. I’m not excited at all, lol, this summer went to fast. We had a pool party yesterday, I saw everyone from school, I could go another 3 months now.