School!

(YoYoJoe27) #1

I am in my computer lab in school and I am here on the forums… Haha!

Have you guys ever done this? :wink:

(JonasK) #2

Hehe, my old school had a nice setup for us. All the computers were linked together, effectively creating a LAN for the students. Now they thought they fooled us by making the computers automatically remove all content that was downloaded to the computer. I’m not sure if you knew about this, but CS 1.6 can easily fit on a thumb drive. So after som time, we had 20 students with thumb drives containing 1.6… oh the fun we had.

Yeah, in 7th grade my first period explore class for 6 weeks was a computer class. Whenever I finished my assignment, I would go on YYE.

(JayVee) #4

I’d go to the school library every so often to do work on the computer. When I finish early, I go on YYE. Hey, we’re not allowed to play computer games, but no one said anything about yo-yo forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

(stephen_cameron) #5

My school is extremely strict about doing ANYTHING “un school related” I still go on YYE. I went on Wow.com one day (A world of warcraft gaming blog / news ), and the next day I found it blocked. So now I google WoW.com and look at the cached verison, its updated ever like 5 min so I always get the new articles. But on topic, I read YYE on it alot, and I even planned to perches a yoyo using paypal during school lunch if the yoyo came at 12:00 and i knew it was going to be in high demand haha

(YoYoJoe27) #6

That was exactly what I was going to do! I was going to play Runescape or something but it wouldn’t let me so I was like well they never said I can’t go on YYE. Hahaha!

My school blocks like every single website its so annoying.

(Yo!It'sMatt) #8

Every 5th period. :smiley:

I don’t risk it, because in our school the teacher could see what the students are doing

I got my schools security sytem upgraded. I downloaded MK1 at science and played with friends, My science teacher let me. until the Principal found out. But, yeah I get on YYE all the time. ;D