OPYOYOS thread

Thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My Monocle is one of my favorite throws, glad to see you decided to keep producing beautiful throws.

2 Likes

Anyone having a problem buying this throw? I have been trying to check out for almost 10 min. Now. Wont let me pay.
Edit:
Figured it out. Had to go through the cart on the menu to get it done.

1 Like

I’m still testing to see if I can recreate the problem and find out what’s going on.

Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

Great looking throw. I am not even a fan of pink, but I decided to jump into this one.

1 Like

My specific problem was that i hit buy now then it had me choose shipping. Then on the next page i put in my personal info but the pay now section on the bottom of the screen would never load.

1 Like

I’m 99% sure I fixed the issue. with the cart. I turned on geolocation so it knows where you are prior to even starting a cart now. I’ll look at alternate solutions in the future though

1 Like

How can you not be a fan of pink?

1 Like

Ha Ha, I more a traditional guy. I don’t do much flashy. No fad colors and not much loud pop. Pink can definitely be loud.

2 Likes

I had a similar problem. I couldn’t get the cart load either to choose payment and finish the checkout. I wasn’t sure if it was the autofill for the information or that I changed the shipping selection prior. I started over and made sure not to change shipping info and typed in my full address by hand instead of autofill and everything worked fine.

1 Like

I don’t think autofill was the culprit. Most likely the store tripping over itself after you selecting where to ship it to. I believe it’s fixed now anyway.

1 Like

Speed and horizontal testing. Spoiler, it’s pretty good at both.

7 Likes

Something fun coming soon

21 Likes

Dang good job man!

1 Like

@chaosgow I am curious… did you also mean the “OP” as “overpowered” which is how I frequently see that abbreviation used line?

2 Likes

OP =
Only pink
Overpowered
Original poster
Owns posers
Original prankster
Over priced
Open plagiarism
Optimus prime
Overtly precocious

and OP.

10 Likes

As @eternalmetal pointed out, it can mean anything you want it to mean.

I did intend for people to assume overpowered though :wink:

4 Likes

I have a question, sure it hasnt been asked yet, but TLDR and all that… How much and where do I send the money? Ok so I read it… Now I gotta win this thing? With a BANGER no less?

2 Likes

You can buy it on the direct store. I can’t link it here though, google will find it for you. The banger contest is long over, but there’ll be a contest here for another model soon enough.

5 Likes

Oh ok, cool

3 Likes