Round Spinning Objects MECHA BAPEZILLA Lottery! Winners Announced!

Due to the extremely limited quantity and high demand of this release we will be holding a lottery for the opportunity to purchase a Mecha Bapezilla. We have 2 available.

Please only reply to this thread if you are interested in purchasing a Mecha Bapezilla. Two winners will be chosen at random on Wednesday, November 27th @ 2PM EST.

It is no secret that many yo-yo players have been Godzilla-sized fans of the Bapezilla, even with all its functional shortcomings. Elvin from Round Spinning Objects approached Sonny hoping that he would agree to do a collaboration on a titanium Bapezilla. He graciously agreed! The proposed Mecha-Bapezilla name brought an ear-to-ear smile of approval from the man himself.

The Mecha-Bapezilla is meant to be a throw-back for die hard Bapezilla fans, so it has to look exactly the same as the original. We were set on keeping the same diameter (52mm) and width (40mm) as the Eesit, which was how Anti-Yo intended the yo-yo to play.

12 Likes

Put me down for the Lottery!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pick Me, Pick Me…Please

Michael

2 Likes

I’m in.

3 Likes

Count me in

2 Likes

It is an amazing throw. I have the Gouda and I carry it everywhere. God help me when I ding it. It will happen T_T.

YoyoExpert also has the Japanese Rose Gold Titanium Bowls for sale still. As an owner of the Extra Noodles (and my wife of the original), I can vouch that it is an amazing throw that plays beyond the titanium hype. If you can spare the change, I highly suggest both.

3 Likes

In please!

4 Likes

I don’t want to be, but I have to be, in as well.

Question, if one wins the drawing, does the purchase have to take place immediately upon names drawn or would it be cool to wait till Friday?

4 Likes

Pick me please! Please! Please!

2 Likes

I would love a spot, thank you.

3 Likes

Shazam

3 Likes

Extremely interested in this!

4 Likes

Wow! So many people from like 1-2-3 years ago showing-up for this…
In

5 Likes

innnn

4 Likes

Hell yea im in

2 Likes

Count me in!

3 Likes

Please add me to this lottery😁
We like to YoYo here in Alaska!

3 Likes

Please add me in the lottery too!

I’ve been playing so long that I remember Anti-yo boom and would like to support the project now!!

4 Likes

Hi, I would like to enter this lottery for a chance to purchase the bapezilla.

3 Likes

Is the drawing on Wednesday or on the 26th? I’d like this question to also serve as my lottery entry.

2 Likes