Rockstar Feedback

@Rockstar = Great Trade

Thanks for the Queen Rock!

4 Likes

I did a trade with Rockstar as well for an AL7 Scout in exchange for some Smashing yo-yos and it went perfectly smooth. Was a while ago but I wanted to mention that!

3 Likes

Great trade everything arrived quick and as explained! Very good communication and easy setup 10/10 would recommend

2 Likes

Purchased a couple items from @rockstar transaction was great seller went above and beyond what most would have . Thank you will definately do business with again.

5 Likes

Great communication and fast shipment great seller. A+++

2 Likes

Extremely amicable person and fantastic seller, I highly recommend buying, trading, and dealing with him in general. The item was packaged very well, and a tracking number was provided immediately after shipping.

4 Likes

Had an amazing transaction with @rockstar everything came as described and packaging was on point as well!

5 Likes

Just had a trade with @rockstar and couldn’t be happier… just got my throws in today and he helped make me one more step closer to another of my yoyo collection goals

6 Likes

Here to add another notch in @rockstar’s trade belt. Traded my Hummingbird and Pioneer for his Grasshopper X and Freak. Yoyos arrived quickly, were really securely packed, and were in excellent condition just as described. 10/10 would trade again. Truly a rock star!

2 Likes

Did an even trade with @rockstar. Went great, throw is great. Happy camper :+1:

4 Likes

Did a trade with Rockstar. Went extremely smoothly and wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again.

3 Likes

I recently did a trade with Rockstar and it went off without a hitch! The package I sent got lost in the mail which delayed it’s delivery and he was extremely understanding and very patient during the delay. The items he sent me were exactly as described and were well packaged.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Just finished a Trade with Rock. Very happy with my trade. Item came very well packaged and good communication throughout the deal. Honest Trader. :+1::+1::+1:

Thanks,

3 Likes

Just had a positive transaction with Rockstar. @rockstar

3 Likes

I’m a little late, but great transaction with Rockstar :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

A+ transaction just concluded. I couldn’t be happier with everything. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I bought two yo-yos from them and couldn’t be happier. They shipped and sent me the tracking number the day I paid, they were responsive to PMs, everything couldn’t have gone smoother.

2 Likes

Just had an excellent trade with @rockstar. Everything went great. Throw was packaged well, shipping was fast, excellent communication. Wouldn’t hesitate to b/s/t with them again.

2 Likes

Had another great deal w/ Rock, mirroring my experience from two weeks prior. Don’t hesitate to do business with them!

1 Like

This is a little late but…completed a pretty large trade with @rockstar and it couldn’t have been smoother. Such a great dude, amazing throws, and you can check all the other boxes as well. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again, amazing guy!

2 Likes