Raging Waters!

(SR) #1

Hey guys, I just got back from Raging Waters in San Dimas, CA yesterday. It was my first time and it was awesome! I went on “Drop Out” an almost straight drop, like 50 feet up. That was my favorite one. Then my next favorite was Neptunes Revenge or something like that. It was pitch black, you went so fast almost flipping over in the raft, it was awesome. It was a fun day, anyone ever been there?

I love water parks, I’ve been to Raging Waters (long time ago), Soak City, the one at DisneyWorld (forgot the name - Hurricane Harbor I think?), and used to have annual pass at Wild Rivers.

(SR) #3

Cool! The one you are thinking of is Hurricane Harbor at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Disney World doesn’t have a water park.

Hehe yeah it does, I was there remember?  :D  They actually have two: Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach - I think I went to the latter.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/

(SR) #5

Oh, Haha, totally forgot!

Personally I didn’t like Blizzard Beach. Because its part of Disney World, the lines are long, whereas Raging Waters you don’t have to wait as long.

Ive been to everyone you guys listed but the soak citys and raging waters ive been to are in CA

Same (I live in So Cal)

My family used to go to Wild Rivers every year, but by the time I was tall enough to do anything, we stopped going.

(JM) #10

Lame.

Same buddy were

(Yo!It'sMatt) #12

Yeah so-cal!
I go to raging waters every year and it’s a blast! :smiley: