PV44 - Enjoyed…

anybody can hmu and ‘reserve’ whatever they want until they (that color) is gone. i take money when i’m
shipping… i’m
on ig just look at my name and under my title

1 Like

Since “Just Blue” and “Grass Green” were added as colorways, do you think you’ll be doing a bape half swap with the two colors?

4 Likes

i don’t see why we wouldn’t do ywet swaps either :wink:

3 Likes

couple samples :thinking:

9 Likes
4 Likes

just a heads up, moving into production we’re adding another gram if weight starting at the rim and tapering gently so the shape, spirit and play of the yoyo is not lost

final specs 53x44 63g (from 62g)

@nightshadow was awesome enough to be one of our testers, and i could not ask for a more straightforward honest discussion on the piece. the specs may help for questions…

i was honored that robin took the time to take a look man, thank you bro!

14 Likes

just a little change-up to the internal package securing this time around…

there will also be 4 different colored keychains, sent at random…

#weare138

12 Likes

10 Likes

I’ve been playing with this PV44 for about 2 weeks now. I love it. I just wanted to share some pics of some other organics i have to compare. Momento, PV44 Dunk

17 Likes

thank you @AKYOYOMIKE ! i’m
sure that gives some perspective… i’m thinking i’ll be shipping by the end of this month - Memorial Day -ish - there may be a surprise or two announced on the IG… or wherever… so keep an eye out

edit:

just got these babies in…

13 Likes

Where will they be sold?

2 Likes

my instagram(s), me directly, my webspot, at least… taking reservations now

3 Likes

@AKYOYOMIKE

11 Likes

12 Likes

6 Likes

your vids rule
dude… i love your graphics too

2 Likes

any update on the shipping date?

3 Likes

sorry for the slow updates… these have gone through post production finishing and i was hoping for a picture of a finished raw tonight… after that it will be ano and post production… i’m thinking i’ll be shipping end of june… a bit later than i’d hoped, but i appreciate you folks patience…

as soon as i get some good on the goods i’ll give it up. thanks @KAMILB

9 Likes

thanks for the update!

2 Likes

@KAMILB as promised…

11 Likes